Our Enterprise team is responsible for helping companies and their employees realize the power of Udacity’s training at scale. You will help lead companies to empower their teams with training in the latest technologies so that they can develop powerful new products and services on a global scale.
What you will get to do:
- Understand the Udacity Customer Journey and work directly with the customer and internal Udacity team members to ensure a smooth implementation
- Master the components of the time to go live cycle and target optimal timelines while driving customer satisfaction with the process.
- Work directly with the student or the student’s organization to solve complex technical issues that impact the student’s ability to progress with our Nanodegrees
- Evolve our Implementation Lifecycle into a best-in-class offering. Explore how you can drive additional value for the Customer during all phases of the implementation.
- Be the point person for student support specialists so complex issue escalations can be resolved collaboratively with internal resources, including our Product team
- Improve student satisfaction and momentum by implementing long-term solutions for recurring issues escalated by the enterprise student experience team
- Improve and optimize the Enterprise classroom flow and software requirements to accommodate Enterprise customers
- Participate in Udacity’s virtual learner’s kick-off and mid-term webinars for selected customer accounts
- Participate in technical requirements calls for existing customers and prospects
- Oversee Enterprise mentor activity and track the success metrics for student-mentor interactions
- Advocate for students from a technical/pedagogical perspective in Product Management, customer success, and curriculum meetings
- Own the Enterprise content feedback loop between students and the curriculum team
What we value:
- You have 5+ years of relevant experience
- You love interacting with Customers and Learners and have a proven track record of standing in their shoes
- You have Okta SSO certification or will achieve it within 3 months of starting
- You have the curiosity to be able to understand every aspect of our NDs such that you can resolve issues that our Zendesk support team cannot; troubleshoot and report those issues and have strong professional communication skills
- You’re smart, creative, and love finding solutions to complex problems
- You love working with cross-functional teams and sharing ideas that lead to product and student experience solutions
Udacity's mission is to train the world’s workforce in the careers of the future. We partner with leading companies to learn how technology is transforming industries, then teach the critical tech skills that individuals need for new and better jobs, and companies are looking for in their workforce. With Nanodegree programs ranging from AI and Azure to Data Science, Robotic Process Automation, and Cybersecurity, our online training platform helps even the busiest learners prepare themselves for the most in-demand tech roles.
Udacity's unique learning model of real-world projects and experts and mentors available 24/7 enables an unprecedented degree of engagement with our students, and we are with them through every step of their learning journey—from the first moment a marketing team member might answer a question, to the penultimate moment when a career team member receives word that a graduate has gotten a new job. Always putting Students First guides us as we continue our mission to bring the highest quality learning possible, to as many learners as we can possibly reach.
Udacity is committed to creating economic empowerment and a more diverse and equitable world. We have partnered with AT&T, Google, Lyft, Microsoft, Accenture and more to provide over 22,000 scholarships this year to those from communities under-represented in tech.