The Instructor Partnerships and Success team at Udacity is responsible for building and engaging Udacity’s community of instructors. In the Senior Associate role, you will drive the search and contract process for a portfolio of programs. You will have the opportunity to interact directly with instructors by managing outreach, executing deals, and nurturing a future pipeline for our learning programs. Our instructors range from industry practitioners to entrepreneurs. This is a great opportunity for those interested in a blend of hiring/recruiting, partnerships, and relationship management.
You will be a key member of the Instructor Partnerships and Success team, reporting to our Senior Manager of the Instructor Partnerships and Success team. Instructors are an integral part of Udacity’s success and as a Senior Associate you will drive the search and contract process for your own portfolio of programs. Additionally, you will build on our existing processes and vendor partnerships related to evaluation, contracting, and incentives.
What You’ll Do
- Identify, connect, vet, and sign Instructors on the Udacity Instructor network
- Responsible for end-to-end instructor partnership for assigned programs; may include identification of target instructor profiles, initial outreach and screens, scheduling appointments, deal/term negotiations (including drafting term sheets), and coordinating post-contract processes
- Manage instructor talent pipeline across multiple programs, and comfortable with working in undefined situations and under deadline pressure
- Implement innovative ways to engage and support our instructors throughout the lifecycle of partnership from onboarding, course development, and offboarding
- Develop and iterate on instructor partnership processes.
- Actively collaborate within the Content team and other stakeholder groups to understand instructor quality dependencies and align workflow
- Utilize CRM/ATS software to track progress on program level staffing
- Contribute to instructor partnership strategy, experience, and processes at Udacity
What We Value
- Comfort partnering with external stakeholders via different channels (experience may range from community management, communications and content writing, recruiting, or sales/business development).
- Three to five years experience with external stakeholder management may include customer success or experience, sourcing, recruiting, sales, and business development.
- Quick learner, who can operate independently, not afraid to operate in a fast-paced, ambiguous environment managing competing priorities.
- Curious to learn about cutting-edge technology domains and passionate about the impact of technology in education.
- Resourceful, proactive, and creative when problem solving, and able to exercise sound judgment
- Ability to develop and iterate on team processes and operations to help scale team’s work
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis.
Udacity's mission is to train the world’s workforce in the careers of the future. We partner with leading companies to learn how technology is transforming industries, then teach the critical tech skills that individuals need for new and better jobs, and companies are looking for in their workforce. With Nanodegree programs ranging from AI and Azure to Data Science, Robotic Process Automation, and Cybersecurity, our online training platform helps even the busiest learners prepare themselves for the most in-demand tech roles.
Udacity's unique learning model of real-world projects and experts and mentors available 24/7 enables an unprecedented degree of engagement with our students, and we are with them through every step of their learning journey—from the first moment a marketing team member might answer a question, to the penultimate moment when a career team member receives word that a graduate has gotten a new job. Always putting Students First guides us as we continue our mission to bring the highest quality learning possible, to as many learners as we can possibly reach.
Udacity is committed to creating economic empowerment and a more diverse and equitable world. We have partnered with AT&T, Google, Lyft, Microsoft, Accenture and more to provide over 22,000 scholarships this year to those from communities under-represented in tech.