Sales Operations and Business System Administrator:
Udacity is looking for a Revenue Operations and Business System Administrator to own and scale the technology infrastructure that supports our go-to-market teams. Reporting to the VP of Sales Operations, the Business Systems Team’s mission is to enable all go-to-market teams to scale through best in class systems and tools, and by driving innovative strategies to make our revenue generating functions more productive. More specifically, this individual will be the business owner of all sales and marketing systems for the organization, determine the best tools for our stack, and build out a team that can lead on-going enhancement projects for the company.
The ideal candidate will require a strong understanding of SaaS, needs to be experienced in Business Systems and Operations, and have a strong understanding/interest in the other parts of the business, including Marketing and Customer Success. You need to be data-driven, detail-oriented, and customer-focused. You understand how impactful data can be in determining the right strategy, and how important smooth operations are to executing that strategy.
- Serve as Central Salesforce Admin for the company with responsibility for day to day operations and platform evolution.
- Own continual improvement of our GTM platforms (Salesforce, etc.) including overall processes, architecture, data hygiene and accuracy, automating processing, and integrations with other applications to enable rapid growth within the go-to-market organization
- Serve as primary helpdesk support and primary contact for triaging Salesforce and tool issues
- Develop a long-term strategy and roadmap to ensure our systems portfolio adequately supports the needs of the business and ensures our solutions are built to scale; identify gaps in our current stack and articulate compelling business cases for system enhancements using impact and ROI assessments
- Lead cross-functional technical projects with the Finance, Sales Ops, Marketing, Customer Success, and Data teams
- Own the development and distribution of key GTM metrics that drive business outcomes across customer-facing teams, including sales and operational metrics such as pipeline growth, win/loss rates, quota attainment, etc.
- Lead the strategy, workflow design, execution and operations of Udacity’s lead management processes, marketing database, marketing automation solutions, and sales attribution
- Build and maintain our analytics infrastructure from raw data through to reporting and dashboards within Salesforce. Scale our Business Intelligence capabilities by driving operational efficiencies through automating and improving processes, tools, reporting, and dashboards
- Evaluate all new tool and system requests by owning the creation of all systems-related business requirements for Sales, Marketing, and Partner programs
Who You Are:
- You’re a builder, an architect. You can take a half dozen sales/marketing tools and integrate them into a seamless workflow. You bring a strong sense of empathy to work each day and are willing and able to help a team member at a moment’s notice. You’ve got sharp attention to detail, and act as an owner of our data.
- 5+ years experience in Systems Implementation/Management
- Proven experience managing sales and marketing systems implementation, data and business process design with strong project management and stakeholder management skills
- Excellent written & verbal communication skills at C-suite level.
- Salesforce mastery: complex dashboards and reports, custom report types, calculated fields, workflows. process builders, Salesforce Administration certification is a plus
- Understanding of lead-to-opportunity and price-to-bill processes at a SaaS company
- Experience with Marketing Automation and Salesforce and the flow of data between them
- Experience with CPQ platforms
- Experience with BI tools is a plus
Udacity's mission is to train the world’s workforce in the careers of the future. We partner with leading companies to learn how technology is transforming industries, then teach the critical tech skills that individuals need for new and better jobs, and companies are looking for in their workforce. With Nanodegree programs ranging from AI and Azure to Data Science, Robotic Process Automation, and Cybersecurity, our online training platform helps even the busiest learners prepare themselves for the most in-demand tech roles.
Udacity's unique learning model of real-world projects and experts and mentors available 24/7 enables an unprecedented degree of engagement with our students, and we are with them through every step of their learning journey—from the first moment a marketing team member might answer a question, to the penultimate moment when a career team member receives word that a graduate has gotten a new job. Always putting Students First guides us as we continue our mission to bring the highest quality learning possible, to as many learners as we can possibly reach.
Udacity is committed to creating economic empowerment and a more diverse and equitable world. We have partnered with AT&T, Google, Lyft, Microsoft, Accenture and more to provide over 22,000 scholarships this year to those from communities under-represented in tech.