Udacity's mission is to train the world’s workforce in the careers of the future. We partner with leading companies to learn how technology is transforming industries, then teach the critical tech skills that individuals need for new and better jobs, and companies are looking for in their workforce. With Nanodegree programs ranging from AI and Azure to Data Science, Robotic Process Automation, and Cybersecurity, our online training platform helps even the busiest learners prepare themselves for the most in-demand tech roles.
Udacity's unique learning model of real-world projects and experts and mentors available 24/7 enables an unprecedented degree of engagement with our students, and we are with them through every step of their learning journey—from the first moment a marketing team member might answer a question, to the penultimate moment when a career team member receives word that a graduate has gotten a new job. Always putting Students First guides us as we continue our mission to bring the highest quality learning possible, to as many learners as we can possibly reach.
If you love a challenge and truly want to make a difference in the world, read on!
Our Enterprise team is responsible for helping companies and their employees realize the power of Udacity’s training at scale. You will help leading companies empower their teams with training in the latest technologies so that they can develop powerful new products and services. We’re looking for a motivated and talented Senior Sales Development Representative (SDR) to join our growing team. This position requires heavy outbound outreach, qualification, consultative selling skills and tight collaboration with the sales team to generate new opportunities. The SDR will be expected to report on qualification and outreach activity and stay thoroughly informed on all products and the tech education industry in general. We want a collaborative and energetic individual that can contribute to the sales team, work in a dynamic environment, deliver messaging and product feedback back into the organization and work proactively to drive overall sales performance
- Act as the primary gatekeeper of all inbound and outbound leads by identifying qualified opportunities, providing appropriate and timely levels of information for clients and the sales team
- Ensure that there is a consistent and healthy pipeline of educated leads in place for the sales team to convert to opportunities
- Partner with the sales team to create target prospects, top targets in each GCC country to penetrate
- Establish client pain points and translate that into personalised communication and outreach messages
- Profile strategic accounts by identifying key individuals, researching and obtaining business requirements and presenting solutions to start the sales cycle before handing off to the sales team
- Prepare and tailor customized presentations to each client according to sector, pain points, and geography
- Set appointments for different members of the sales team across the region when a lead is qualified
- Collaborate with sales, customer success and marketing teams to drive organize events, drive attendance for thought leadership events both online and offline
- Ensure successful follow-through of the sales cycle by maintaining accurate activity and lead qualification information in our CRM tool
What We Value:
- 2+ years of experience in account management or a strategic sales function
- Proven track record demonstrating strong articulation of value proposition over the phone and through email
- Ability to develop rapport, influence others and maintain strong working relationships
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills across a variety of channels (email, LinkedIn, phone, etc.)
- Positive attitude and demonstrated ability to deal with rejection
- Ability to use and become an owner of our CRM tools
- English/German language skills (speaking, reading and writing) required
Consider applying if your experience is close to what we described above. We look for people with exceptional potential, as we know highest performing teams include people of diverse backgrounds, perspectives, and life experiences.
Udacity is committed to creating economic empowerment and a more diverse and equitable world. We have partnered with AT&T, Google, Lyft, Microsoft, Accenture and more to provide over 22,000 scholarships this year to those from communities under-represented in tech.