Udacity's mission is to train the world’s workforce in the careers of the future. We partner with leading companies to learn how technology is transforming industries, then teach the critical tech skills that individuals need for new and better jobs, and companies are looking for in their workforce. With Nanodegree programs ranging from AI and Azure to Data Science, Robotic Process Automation, and Cybersecurity, our online training platform helps even the busiest learners prepare themselves for the most in-demand tech roles.
Udacity's unique learning model of real-world projects and experts and mentors available 24/7 enables an unprecedented degree of engagement with our students, and we are with them through every step of their learning journey—from the first moment a marketing team member might answer a question, to the penultimate moment when a career team member receives word that a graduate has gotten a new job. Always putting Students First guides us as we continue our mission to bring the highest quality learning possible, to as many learners as we can possibly reach.
Senior Strategic Alliance Executive
As a Senior Strategic Alliance Executive, you will report directly to the Director of Strategic Alliances on our Enterprise team, and take point in building out our partnership ecosystem in Europe. In this critical role, you will create and execute strategy to recruit, develop, and manage the key strategic alliances and channel partnerships that will drive enterprise sales growth in the region. As an experienced professional, you will evangelize Udacity’s value propositions to build awareness and support of the mutual strategic benefits of the alliance, and will analyze, forecast, and report on market trends, competitor activity, and program health regularly. This is an individual contributor role with the potential to take on leadership responsibilities as we continue to scale.
- Prospect, identify, qualify and develop Strategic Alliance and related sales pipeline.
- Close business to exceed monthly, quarterly and annual bookings goals.
- Use industry trends to understand partner business objectives and tailor solutions based alliance needs.
- Conduct meetings with C-suite and speak as a leader in this space.
- Partner with joint product teams to provide feedback on trends and identify opportunities to provide greater value to shared customers.
- Grow the team as we scale.
- Construct custom Strategic Alliances plans, align stakeholders, maintain consistent communication, and conduct regular business reviews
- Clearly define and communicate alliance plans and objectives with the strategic alliance program manager and cross-functional teams internally for alliance plan launch and management
- Proactively identify risks and work with program manager to mitigate and overcome as they may arise
What we value:
- 8+ years in channel enterprise sales -- startup or early stage company experience strongly desired.
- A consultative and solution/value selling approach to closing new business.
- Demonstrated strong business development, negotiation, and communication skills at C-level.
- In-depth knowledge of client’s business, organizational structure, and business processes to grow sales.
- An exceptionally strong track record in advanced enterprise sales with proven over-performance.
- A forward-looking, flexible, creative, and proactive approach.
- Experience with corporate training products/services a plus.
Consider applying if your experience is close to what we described above. We look for people with exceptional potential, as we know highest performing teams include people of diverse backgrounds, perspectives, and life experiences.
Udacity is committed to creating economic empowerment and a more diverse and equitable world. We have partnered with AT&T, Google, Lyft, Microsoft, Accenture and more to provide over 22,000 scholarships this year to those from communities under-represented in tech.