Udacity's mission is to train the world’s workforce in the careers of the future. We partner with leading companies to learn how technology is transforming industries, then teach the critical tech skills that individuals need for new and better jobs, and companies are looking for in their workforce. With Nanodegree programs ranging from AI and Azure to Data Science, Robotic Process Automation, and Cybersecurity, our online training platform helps even the busiest learners prepare themselves for the most in-demand tech roles.
Udacity's unique learning model of real-world projects and experts and mentors available 24/7 enables an unprecedented degree of engagement with our students, and we are with them through every step of their learning journey—from the first moment a marketing team member might answer a question, to the penultimate moment when a career team member receives word that a graduate has gotten a new job. Always putting Students First guides us as we continue our mission to bring the highest quality learning possible, to as many learners as we can possibly reach.
Our Product Operations team delivers insights, strategy, and operations to unite our technology and student service teams and deliver an amazing learner journey. You will have the opportunity to partner with business leaders across Product, Marketing, Sales, and Student Experience in helping us continue to design and build best-in-class experiences for our learners.
As a Product Operations Specialist you will partner with the Data team and your Product Operations colleagues to build and expand a robust operating rhythm; conduct customer research and analysis around the full customer experience, test hypotheses and deliver insightful recommendations to leaders on how we can improve and deliver the best experience for our learners.
What You'll Do
- Partner with our Data team to synthesize learner data into actionable insights
- Project manage Product data initiatives
- Build and implement scalable processes in support of driving scale across the Product organization
- Partner with Product Operations leader in driving operational excellence for the Product leadership group
What We Are Looking For:
- 3+ years of relevant work experience in project/program management, data analysis, operations, or consulting
- Ability to develop insightful quantitative analyses
- Experience developing interpersonal relationships across teams, communicating technical content and analytical insights to multiple audiences
- Proficiency with Excel and SQL
- Proven process improvement experience and love making things more efficient
- Strong project management skills and ability to manage multiple priorities
- Passion for the customer experience
- Python and Tableau skills to drive data analysis
- Experience at a high-growth technology firm
- User research experience
Consider applying if your experience is close to what we described above. We look for people with exceptional potential, as we know highest performing teams include people of diverse backgrounds, perspectives, and life experiences.
Udacity is committed to creating economic empowerment and a more diverse and equitable world. We have partnered with AT&T, Google, Lyft, Microsoft, Accenture and more to provide over 22,000 scholarships this year to those from communities under-represented in tech.