Udacity's mission is to train the world’s workforce in the careers of the future. We partner with leading companies to learn how technology is transforming industries, then teach the critical tech skills that individuals need for new and better jobs, and companies are looking for in their workforce. With Nanodegree programs ranging from AI and Azure to Data Science, Robotic Process Automation, and Cybersecurity, our online training platform helps even the busiest learners prepare themselves for the most in-demand tech roles.
Udacity's unique learning model of real-world projects and experts and mentors available 24/7 enables an unprecedented degree of engagement with our students, and we are with them through every step of their learning journey—from the first moment a marketing team member might answer a question, to the penultimate moment when a career team member receives word that a graduate has gotten a new job. Always putting Students First guides us as we continue our mission to bring the highest quality learning possible, to as many learners as we can possibly reach.
We are looking for a Product Operations Manager to own and lead Udacity’s Voice of Customer Program. In this role you will build and manage cross functional teams to identify and drive improvements to our learner experience. As a senior member of the Product Operations Group, you will operate with a high level of autonomy and frequently partner with our Product leadership team.
What You'll Do:
- Own and lead Udacity’s Voice of Customer Program
- Partner with our Product, Engineering, Student Experience, and Data Leads to drive key initiatives deepening our understanding of the learner experience
- Influence our Product roadmap and strategy by synthesizing learner data into actionable insights
What We Are Looking For:
- 5+ years of experience in product operations, product management, program management business operations or consulting
- Ability to develop insightful quantitative analyses, paired with strong critical thinking and sound business judgment
- Experience building and/or operating business programs within the customer experience space
- Exceptional project management skills and ability to manage multiple priorities simultaneously and independently
- Experience building strong partnerships with product, data, and engineering teams
- Experience working with cross functional global teams across all levels of the organization
- Excellent communication skills (written and verbal), relationship management skills, and the ability to understand and resolve complex business issues
- Ability to work independently and a strong sense of ownership
- Executive presence and ability to influence senior leader
- Python or SQL and Tableau skills to drive data analysis
- Experience at a high-growth technology firm
- User research experience
Consider applying if your experience is close to what we described above. We look for people with exceptional potential, as we know highest performing teams include people of diverse backgrounds, perspectives, and life experiences.
Udacity is committed to creating economic empowerment and a more diverse and equitable world. We have partnered with AT&T, Google, Lyft, Microsoft, Accenture and more to provide over 22,000 scholarships this year to those from communities under-represented in tech.