Udacity's mission is to train the world’s workforce in the careers of the future. We partner with leading companies to learn how technology is transforming industries, then teach the critical tech skills that individuals need for new and better jobs, and companies are looking for in their workforce. With Nanodegree programs ranging from AI and Azure to Data Science, Robotic Process Automation, and Cybersecurity, our online training platform helps even the busiest learners prepare themselves for the most in-demand tech roles.
Udacity's unique learning model of real-world projects and experts and mentors available 24/7 enables an unprecedented degree of engagement with our students, and we are with them through every step of their learning journey—from the first moment a marketing team member might answer a question, to the penultimate moment when a career team member receives word that a graduate has gotten a new job. Always putting Students First guides us as we continue our mission to bring the highest quality learning possible, to as many learners as we can possibly reach.
Focused on self-empowerment through online and blended learning, Udacity is making innovative technologies such as self-driving cars available to a global community of aspiring technologists, while also enabling learners at all levels to skill up with essentials like programming, web and app development.
At Udacity, the Student Experience Operations team is deployed to provide world class customer experience to our student base. We are looking for a Social Support Manager to help learners find resolutions to their problems in a timely manner through social media.
This is a chance to affect thousands of students around the world who come to Udacity to improve their lives.
- You will work within our Student Experience Operations team and be a key stakeholder in our Social Support Program
- Experience in Online Reputation management (ORM), escalation management on Social media.
- You will develop robust, integrated social media strategies to provide proactive support through social media
- Ability to promptly resolve learner issues and provide a delightful customer experience
- Measuring and reporting performance of social care campaigns (ROI, KPIs)
- Utilizing strong analytical ability to evaluate support tickets and user search behaviour to enhance social media content calendar
- Work in a test and learn environment that allows the team to constantly find new ways to unblock learners
- Stay up-to-date on social customer service best practices and industry trends
- Create and maintain workflows to escalate social media posts to Udacity Support helpdesk
What we value
- 3+ years of experience as a Social Media Specialist or similar role
- You are familiar with social media management softwares, especially Sprout Social
- Strong understanding latest trends across social media channels
- Attention to detail, time management skills and exceptional initiative & follow up skills
- You have deep customer empathy
- You have excellent written and verbal English grammar and language skills
- You are familiar with Web Analytics (Google Analytics, Amplitude)
- You are familiar with Zendesk
- Basic understanding of SEO
- Ability to create designs using Sketch, Figma, Adobe Illustrator
- Industry experience in EdTech
You will receive
- An amazing team to support your success and growth on the Udacity Student Experience Operations Team
- A competitive base salary
- Top-end bonus structure that rewards you for meeting and exceeding goals
- Pre-IPO stock options
Consider applying if your experience is close to what we described above. We look for people with exceptional potential, as we know highest performing teams include people of diverse backgrounds, perspectives, and life experiences.
Udacity is committed to creating economic empowerment and a more diverse and equitable world. We have partnered with AT&T, Google, Lyft, Microsoft, Accenture and more to provide over 22,000 scholarships this year to those from communities under-represented in tech.