Udacity's mission is to train the world’s workforce in the careers of the future. We partner with leading companies to learn how technology is transforming industries, then teach the critical tech skills that individuals need for new and better jobs, and companies are looking for in their workforce. With Nanodegree programs ranging from AI and Azure to Data Science, Robotic Process Automation, and Cybersecurity, our online training platform helps even the busiest learners prepare themselves for the most in-demand tech roles.
Udacity's unique learning model of real-world projects and experts and mentors available 24/7 enables an unprecedented degree of engagement with our students, and we are with them through every step of their learning journey—from the first moment a marketing team member might answer a question, to the penultimate moment when a career team member receives word that a graduate has gotten a new job. Always putting Students First guides us as we continue our mission to bring the highest quality learning possible, to as many learners as we can possibly reach.
Udacity for Government is a place for you if you are looking to be a part of something fast paced, impactful and inspiring.
You will be part of the Udacity for Government Team focussing on the mandate of solving the challenging, yet intellectually stimulating problem of scaling career services globally. Career outcomes is one of Udacity’s for Government main value drivers, and the ability to ensure that career outcomes are achieved, tracked, and communicated across our government programs is critical.
The role is an exciting one that will offer you a great vantage point at the intersection of product, business development, program management, and measuring student outcomes. As part of your role, you will have the chance to wear multiple hats - from executing a hiring partnership strategy, to developing and managing partnerships with regional and local freelancing platforms, to measuring and tracking student career impact, to bidding for projects with clear career objectives. While you don’t have to be a tech expert yourself, you’re required to have knowledge about the tech job market and the skills demanded in it per country & region.
If you are solution-driven, comfortable with ambiguity, people-focused, and looking to create impact, this role is for you!
- Develop and manage freelancing partnerships with global freelancing marketplaces to create paid freelancing opportunities for graduates
- Co-create and implement the job partnership strategy to improve employment outcomes at scale for thousands of Udacity graduates
- Manage career products and programs at scale with various entities, including government entities, semi-government entities, and donor corporations
- Measure, analyze and report on career impact outcomes while tracking against KPIs
- Create client facing presentations for impact reporting and for brand development
- Support the Business Development team in bidding for projects with career objectives - this entails proposal development for key global markets
- Problem-solve and conceptualize new career pilot programs to match Udacity graduates to jobs at scale
- Manage and coach clients and partner teams directly and independently through workshops on career related topics such as organizing recruiting events, establishing hiring partnerships, building apprenticeship program
- Liaise between internal and external stakeholders at key milestones to deliver strong career outcomes
- Develop coordinated pricing strategy for career offerings across global markets
- Nurture and maintain relationships with integrity and professionalism
What We Value
- Required: Ability to speak and write in English fluently; Arabic is a plus
- Entrepreneurial spirit and resourcefulness in conceptualizing and executing career products for thousands of Udacity graduates
- Strong analytical, verbal, and written communication skills
- Comfort manipulating large sets of data and developing insightful presentations
- Proven track record of managing conceptually complex workstreams and operating in ambiguous environments
- 3+ years of experience in partnership management
- 3+ years experience in defining and measuring student outcomes in learning and development in tech
- Ability to handle mid to senior level stakeholders and interfacing with partner teams independently
- Ability to quickly identify opportunities, collaborate with multiple team members and influence decision makers
- Ability to drive initiatives, execute independently and be resourceful
- Strong organizational and documentation skills, ability to meet deadlines and manage several work streams simultaneously
- Adaptability and curiosity in a fast-paced dynamic environment
- Passion for learning and opportunity, digital transformation and tech-related projects
- A strong team player with a strong, ego-free, sense of empathy who enjoys collaborating, asking for and providing help when necessary
Consider applying if your experience is close to what we described above. We look for people with exceptional potential, as we know highest performing teams include people of diverse backgrounds, perspectives, and life experiences.
Udacity is committed to creating economic empowerment and a more diverse and equitable world. We have partnered with AT&T, Google, Lyft, Microsoft, Accenture and more to provide over 22,000 scholarships this year to those from communities under-represented in tech.