Udacity's mission is to train the world’s workforce in the careers of the future. We partner with leading companies to learn how technology is transforming industries, then teach the critical tech skills that individuals need for new and better jobs, and companies are looking for in their workforce. With Nanodegree programs ranging from AI and Azure to Data Science, Robotic Process Automation, and Cybersecurity, our online training platform helps even the busiest learners prepare themselves for the most in-demand tech roles.
Udacity's unique learning model of real-world projects and experts and mentors available 24/7 enables an unprecedented degree of engagement with our students, and we are with them through every step of their learning journey—from the first moment a marketing team member might answer a question, to the penultimate moment when a career team member receives word that a graduate has gotten a new job. Always putting Students First guides us as we continue our mission to bring the highest quality learning possible, to as many learners as we can possibly reach.
While Product Marketing is not new at Udacity, this role is entrepreneurial, critical to defining and building this function within the organization.
- Develop industry insights for key initiatives, drawing from media coverage, industry analyst reports and other sources. Includes creating and maintaining industry profiles.
- Help execute industry partnerships, working closely with senior leadership
- Develop and implement strategic analyst relations plans to drive analyst awareness of Udacity and support of its differentiation and positioning. Includes creating needed content like briefing documents.
- Proactively manage the inbound and outbound communication between the organization and analysts.
- A successful track record of participation in major analyst research such as Gartner Magic Quadrants, Forrester Waves, and IDC MarketScapes, a plus.
What we value:
- 5+ years working experience, including time in management consulting (associate level) or in Business Operations at a tech company.
- Excellent communication (written and verbal) skills.
- Entrepreneurial self-starter with a solid sense of ownership and urgency.
- Prefer working in a collaborative, cross-team capacity. This role requires you to work across functions and departments to make our products world-beating commercial successes.
- Willing and able to roll up one’s sleeves as an individual contributor and also influence and leverage corporate resources.
- Highly organized and proficient at managing multiple projects at the same time.
- Creative, innovative, and always thinks outside the box.
- Metric-driven with excellent analytical and project management skills.
Consider applying if your experience is close to what we described above. We look for people with exceptional potential, as we know highest performing teams include people of diverse backgrounds, perspectives, and life experiences.
Udacity is committed to creating economic empowerment and a more diverse and equitable world. We have partnered with AT&T, Google, Lyft, Microsoft, Accenture and more to provide over 22,000 scholarships this year to those from communities under-represented in tech.