In our mission towards powering careers through tech education, we are doubling down on the support that we offer to our students. As a part of this, we want to extend an opportunity to you to become a Mentor on our platform. Mentors are Industry professionals who provide world-class technical support to our students in their Nanodegree journey. All our mentors are handpicked through a rigorous selection process so that we can truly be #studentfirst.
JOIN THE LEAGUE TODAY
- Technical Skills: .Net Framework, Robotic Process Automation, Data Manipulation, Logical Sequence Flows
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Student-oriented mindset and focus on understanding their problems
- Flexibility at their current job to take this challenge as a part-time, independent contractor
- As a Q&A Professional
- Provide support to students by responding to technical queries over the Knowledge platform.
- Maintain a response time of less than 1 working hour for student queries on Knowledge Hub.
- Unblock students by providing technically correct and thorough answers.
- Read more about the role - "Knowledge Moderation"
Why should you apply?
- Gain recognition for your technical knowledge
- Network with other top-notch technical mentors
- Earn additional income
- Contribute to a vibrant, global student community
- Stay updated on the latest in cutting-edge technologies
There are only 15 open positions, so please don’t wait too long to apply!
Before applying, we would request you to kindly complete the General Information Form if you haven't filled it already.
Note: Mentors are independent contractors and set their own schedule.
Udacity's mission is to train the world’s workforce in the careers of the future. We partner with leading companies to learn how technology is transforming industries, then teach the critical tech skills that individuals need for new and better jobs, and companies are looking for in their workforce. With Nanodegree programs ranging from AI and Azure to Data Science, Robotic Process Automation, and Cybersecurity, our online training platform helps even the busiest learners prepare themselves for the most in-demand tech roles.
Udacity's unique learning model of real-world projects and experts and mentors available 24/7 enables an unprecedented degree of engagement with our students, and we are with them through every step of their learning journey—from the first moment a marketing team member might answer a question, to the penultimate moment when a career team member receives word that a graduate has gotten a new job. Always putting Students First guides us as we continue our mission to bring the highest quality learning possible, to as many learners as we can possibly reach.
Udacity is committed to creating economic empowerment and a more diverse and equitable world. We have partnered with AT&T, Google, Lyft, Microsoft, Accenture and more to provide over 22,000 scholarships this year to those from communities under-represented in tech.