Udacity’s mission is to power the enterprise through next-generation technology education. We’re an immersive online learning platform, powering corporate technical training in fields such as Artificial Intelligence, Machine Learning, Data Science, Autonomous Systems, Cloud Computing and more. We are backed by some of the best-known investors: Andreessen Horowitz, Charles River Ventures, Bertelsmann and Drive Capital, among other leading VC firms. Udacity is helping the enterprise market bridge the talent shortage and skills gaps during their digital transformation journey. We are providing a powerful and differentiated solution inside of a $32b total addressable market opportunity. If you are inspired to be a core component of this transformational opportunity... read on!
Our Enterprise team is responsible for helping companies and their employees realize the power of Udacity’s training at scale. You will help leading companies empower their teams with training in the latest technologies so that they can develop powerful new products and services on a global scale. We're looking for someone who has a proven track record of providing highly-professional customer service to executives and managers at Fortune 1,000 companies, and can excel in a fast-paced startup environment.
As Udacity’s Senior Manager of Sales Development, you will be responsible for growing demand through outbound outreach. This role will manage our SDR’s worldwide to ensure our Enterprise Account Executives have enough opportunities to meet or exceed their enterprise sales targets.
- Ensure we efficiently qualify inbound demand.
- Motivate SDRs to exceed goals through coaching and incentives.
- Plan, forecast, and understand ramp adjusted capacity to ensure the team is grown effectively in tandem with the needs of our sales organization and the supply of inbound demand from marketing.
- Manage SDR rosters for tracking ramp adjusted capacity and productivity.
- Manage SDR reports and dashboards to ensure the results they deliver can be easily understood by stakeholders throughout the organization.
- Recruit, train, and develop a global team of SDRs
- Develop paths for career advancement within the SDR functions as well as to closing sales roles.
- Partner with regional vice presidents and marketing to execute cross-functional enterprise demand generation in key accounts for our sales team.
- Work closely with marketing, sales, and people ops to ensure SDR onboarding program and ongoing training is up-to-date on our current product offering.
- Partner with sales and marketing operations to ensure the SDR team has the best tools to do their job, and that they are configured to ensure SDR efficiency and productivity, especially salesforce.com and SalesLoft.
What We Value:
- Proven track record of delivering sales pipeline at large enterprise accounts through leading outbound prospecting teams.
- Responsible for creating and iterating the sales development process, methodology, campaigns, hiring profiles, training and enablement
- Experience managing an outbound prospecting team
- Power user of salesforce.com and SalesLoft
- Ability to drive cross functional alignment and coordination across sales and marketing teams.
- Ability to attract, retain, and motivate exceptional SDRs
Udacity is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity employer. We believe that the unique contributions of all Udacians is the driver of our success. To make sure that our products and culture continue to incorporate everyone's perspectives and experience we never discriminate on the basis of regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.