The Uber Advanced Technology Center is the Pittsburgh division of the Uber Engineering Team; a high-performance culture marked by fearlessness and hyperproductivity. We focus on the development of key technologies that advance Uber’s mission of bringing safe, reliable transportation to everyone, everywhere. Our team is comprised of world-renowned researchers and engineers with decades of experience, whose efforts are focused on mapping, vehicle safety, and autonomy technologies. We are looking for talented and driven software engineers to join our team. No previous robotics experience necessary!
We are looking for fast learners, that fearlessly attack problems. Engineers must be versatile and technically deep in their chosen area. We want people who are passionate about the work that they do, and are team players who do their utmost to help the team succeed.
WHAT WE'RE LOOKING FOR:
- Experience developing, prototyping, testing, releasing, and maintaining native iOS applications (show us what you have created and where we can find it)
- Extensive knowledge of Objective-C or Swift, with strong design and interaction experience
- Experience collaborating on software projects with design and backend aspects
- Insightful opinions about developing for mobile
- Human Interface or Human User Experience is preferred
- A GitHub account with some cool projects in it
- Scary amazing debugging skills
- Experience developing location aware mobile applications
- Experience developing testing suites for mobile applications
- Employees are given Uber credit every month.
- Delicious catered lunches
- Sharp, motivated co-workers in a fun office environment
- Unlimited vacation policy so you can work hard and take time when you need it
- Competitive salary
- Equity compensation plan
- Generous medical, dental and vision coverage to fit your needs
- Gym reimbursement
Help us make transportation so available and affordable that private ownership of automobiles becomes a relic of the past. Reinvent logistics to create a world where everything can be delivered on-demand. Don't you want a job where you can move atoms, not just bits?