Unit 410 is an experienced team of engineers empowering many of the largest stakeholders to use their crypto in secure and novel ways. This engineering role works on our client facing products and their internal integrations across our engineering team. Our clients rely on these tools to interact with and understand novel new blockchains. Internally, these tools automate manual processes, allowing our team to dedicate more time for more new and novel projects.
- Collaborative: You’re great with people and collaborating across teams to deliver results. There are often complex incentives between technical teams, communities and institutions and you would be the glue that brings them together to come up with better solutions together.
- Analytical: Our best results have come from counterintuitive or disruptive perspectives. You’re comfortable objectively evaluating new opportunities and identifying insights that others have missed.
- Clear Communicator: Working with many people means working with diverse perspectives and disparate datasets. You effectively process information and communicate a clear path forward for all parties.
- Curious: You’re the type of person who explores cutting-edge tech. You might already be exploring the applications rising on new networks, and are testing out the latest cross-chain bridges. We’re passionate about crypto and you are too.
- Fullstack Products: Lead and launch innovative client-facing accounting interfaces on web and mobile platforms, such as our industry-leading Client Portal. Manage projects from conception to implementation, ensuring they meet client needs effectively.
- Implement: Develop new features using TypeScript and React.js in a Next.js application, with a focus on creating intuitive data visualizations and presentations, deployed on GCP.
- Client Collaboration: Engage with clients to gather requirements, present your work, and iterate based on their feedback. The role requires regular communication, requiring both technical expertise and client management skills.
- Internal Integrations: Develop and maintain backend services that support our front-end applications. This includes not only coding but also planning and operational responsibilities.
- Professional Experience: Minimum 6 years of experience in fullstack development, with a proven track record in front-end and back-end technologies.
- Technical Expertise: In-depth understanding of web frameworks. Experience in designing, coding, and managing client-facing services. Demonstrated ability in evaluating risk, implementing security measures, and maintaining data privacy in past projects.
- Specialized Knowledge: Working understanding of cryptocurrency and proof-of-stake technologies.
- Soft Skills: Strong problem-solving abilities, excellent teamwork skills, and adaptability in a fast-paced environment.
Why Unit 410
- Innovative Work Culture: Be a part of a remote, fully distributed team that is at the forefront of developing bleeding-edge technologies in the cryptocurrency space.
- Collaborative Environment: Work alongside some of the most experienced engineers and entrepreneurs in cryptocurrency. Our environment is fast-paced, collaborative, and engineering-driven.
- Personal Growth and Impact: Take ownership of projects while collaborating with a skilled team. We support continuous learning and professional development opportunities.
- Work-Life Balance: We value our team’s well-being and offer flexible working hours, promoting a healthy work-life balance.
- Languages: Proficiency in TypeScript and Golang.
- Frameworks and Platforms: Extensive experience with GCP, Terraform, React, and Next.js. Familiarity with other relevant tools and technologies is a plus.
The base salary range for this position is $100k to $200k. This position is eligible for incentive compensation in the form of a bonus.
Unit 410 is an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer. Unit 410 does not make hiring or employment decisions on the basis of race, color, religion, creed, gender, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, pregnancy, sex, gender expression or identity, sexual orientation, citizenship, or any other basis protected by applicable local, state or federal law.