Unit 410 is a small, senior team of intrepid engineers empowering some of the largest cryptocurrency holders to actively participate in new networks and novel opportunities. We work with founders to launch new networks and are often the largest participants when they launch. In addition to building and maintaining infrastructure, this engineering role works most closely with our supported protocols to generate, sign and broadcast operations that keep us at the forefront of crypto.
- Lead Network Launches: From concept to production become an expert on bleeding edge networks, continue to improve and build templates, patterns, tools, and processes to securely launch new cryptocurrency networks.
- Secure Systems: Design and implement security improvements, tools, and automation that enables safe participation in staking and validating on cryptocurrency networks.
- Invent Solutions: As challenges emerge develop innovative technical solutions that benefit the entire industry.
- Collaborate: Work closely with other engineers to ensure we do not have single points of failure in any realm (technical, training, or documentation).
- Identity New Opportunities: Cryptocurrency continues to accelerate. As use cases become well defined, we roll forward into emergent protocols and opportunities.
- 5-7 years experience engineering and operating highly available public-facing infrastructure.
- Detailed understanding of Public Cloud Infrastructure and experience codifying, automating, segmenting, and scaling services.
- Experience evaluating risk and implementing security detections and protections.
- Working understanding of cryptocurrency infrastructure and proof-of-stake.
Why Unit 410
- Remote, fully distributed team working on bleeding edge technologies.
- Opportunity to collaborate with some of cryptocurrency’s most experienced engineers and entrepreneurs.
- A fast moving, collaborative and engineering led environment.
- Impact through project ownership while having a highly skilled team to collaborate with.
- Access to immense scale and resources.
- Languages: Golang, Typescript & Rust
- Tools: Terraform, Ansible, Containers, Prometheus, Grafana
- Providers: GCP, AWS
- Networks: Substrate, Tendermint, Celo and more
Colorado applicants only – the base salary range for this position in Colorado is $100k to $200k. This position is eligible for incentive compensation in the form of a bonus.
Unit 410 is an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer. Unit 410 does not make hiring or employment decisions on the basis of race, color, religion, creed, gender, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, pregnancy, sex, gender expression or identity, sexual orientation, citizenship, or any other basis protected by applicable local, state or federal law. We also consider qualified applicants with criminal histories, consistent with applicable federal, state and local law.