Unit 410 is a small, senior team of intrepid engineers empowering some of the largest cryptocurrency holders to actively participate in new networks and novel opportunities. We work with founders to launch new networks and are often the largest participants when they launch. This engineering role works most closely with our supported protocols to generate, sign and broadcast operations that keep us at the forefront of crypto.
- Understand our Networks: Explore and understand current and novel networks down to the lowest level, including their payloads, contract calls, and how the network comes to consensus.
- Operate Key Storage Systems: Design, deploy and operate systems that generate keys and contracts that can be used to participate in new cryptocurrency protocols with our clients.
- Aggressively Automate: Novel networks have sharp edges. Design fault tolerant systems first and then aggressively automate our tooling as our use cases become more well defined.
- Harden the Entire Stack: Work with internal and external security experts to harden our software, hardware, protocols and everything in-between.
- Identity New Opportunities: Cryptocurrency continues to accelerate. As our use cases become well defined, we roll forward into emergent protocols and opportunities.
- Experience working with production environments at any scale.
- Curiosity to explore new cryptocurrency networks at low levels.
- Thinks automation-first and excited to replace manual toil with automated systems.
- Located in Austin, Texas.
Why Unit 410
- Opportunity to collaborate with some of cryptocurrency’s most experienced engineers and entrepreneurs.
- A fast moving, collaborative and engineering led environment.
- Access to immense scale and resources.
- Golang & Rust
- Polkadot, Cosmos, Celo and more
- Low level system hardening
- Physical security
Applicable to Colorado applicants only – the base salary range for this position in Colorado is $100k to $200k. This position is eligible for incentive compensation in the form of a bonus.
Unit 410 is an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer. Unit 410 does not make hiring or employment decisions on the basis of race, color, religion, creed, gender, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, pregnancy, sex, gender expression or identity, sexual orientation, citizenship, or any other basis protected by applicable local, state or federal law. We also consider qualified applicants with criminal histories, consistent with applicable federal, state and local law.