One sunny Barcelona morning, two designers sat down to build a beautiful lead gen form for a bathroom company's showroom. They ended up reimagining the data collection experience, and realized it was one idea they wouldn't flush down the toilet. Today, Typeform is a team of over 400 people from more than 35 countries, with offices in Barcelona, Spain and San Francisco, US.
We're building a world where brands, businesses, and their communities can have more personal relationships with the people who matter most. To do this, we give people the tools they need to have conversational experiences at scale—because meaningful relationships start with conversations.
Typeform has achieved viral adoption and accelerated growth over the past 5 years through strategic product led growth. We have grown our customer base to more than $50M by providing digital solutions that solve real-world problems: our no-code toolbox and communication platform provides versatile solutions to our customers.
From digital lead forms and asynchronous video interfaces, to face-to-face encounters in the office, help us build more meaningful relationships, one conversation at a time.
We're a growing enterprise sales team that is dedicated to providing value to our customers of all sizes, at every stage of the buying process.
As we grow our sales team we've identified a significant market opportunity to move upstream: providing our Enterprise customers with a "white-glove" buying experience.
This "Upmarket Initiative" - generates high value, enterprise customers to accelerate revenue growth and retention. The investment in this and other teams is intended to support the corporate expansion initiative to increase revenue growth by 60% Year-over-year, ($150 Mil over the next 3 years). Growing the sales team to nearly 200 reps by 2025.
As one of the fastest-growing SaaS companies, we are scaling to keep up with market demand. At Typeform we want to create a culture that attracts the nation's elite talent. To do this, we're looking for a head of EMEA Sales, to build our Enterprise Sales teams in one of our fastest growing markets. Do you want to lead a team of motivated Account Executives within our Enterprise business segment at a fast-growing tech company? Do you want to play a huge part in Typeform's continued Year-over-year record-breaking sales growth? Typeform is on the search for our Head of EMEA Sales to coach our growing Sales Executive team to quota and booking targets.
We are looking for an outstanding Director of EMEA Sales who will report directly to the Sr. Director of Sales. You have a track record for both closing enterprise SaaS deals, and building teams to surpass their sales target(s). You are analytical and have strong business acumen that will help determine our revenue strategy in EMEA. You are comfortable managing and closing deals directly as we establish our EMEA strategy and team. You have a growth-mindset and you're curious, authentic and customer-centric. You will be our first EMEA leadership hire -- and have headcount to hire immediately
- 12+ years of sales experience with at least 5 years leading sales teams
- Bachelor's degree in business or a technology related field preferred, or equivalent experience
- Experience transforming sales organizations to increase revenue, sales talent and customer experience.
- A dynamic executive with the ability to build creative sales models.
- Experience building and motivating sales teams, growing pipeline, and hitting revenue targets
- Plan daily and weekly activities for an inside sales team, monitor performance, and measure results
- Execution-focused and a belief in Typeform's mission. You go beyond relationship management
- Experience as a team-building leader, able to rally support from both direct and indirect staff to promote shared positive results
What you'll do
- Manage a team of professionals in the European region while achieving overall quota to increase revenue for Typeform.
- Be the "boots on the ground" leader for the EMEA Field Team, working and serving as our liaison for EMEA-based Product, People, and Brand teams.
- Acquire new business by building a network of customers and industry contacts to facilitate sales development and successes.
- Provide management with necessary insight into the field sales teams with suggestions and recommendations for ways to improve performance.
- Develop a business plan and present the business plan during review sessions.
- Meet P&L commitments.
- Implement tactics that increase revenue.
- Track progress vs. financial metrics.
- Grow a team of field sales, inside sales, and commercial sales worldwide.
- Design and recommend sales programs that promote all of our sales strategies to expand Enterprise customer base, increase market share and exploit new products.
- Use data and analytics to make informed decisions regarding customer products, targeting, and effectiveness of strategies and projects.
- Create success metrics, track progress and modify plans.
- Work with senior sales leaders and partners to build scalable processes that support the business
Think you're a good fit? Hit apply—success might be just around the corner 😉
- Today, more than 2.5M people from all over the world use Typeform. We celebrate the diversity of our customer base, and we want our employees to reflect those differences. At Typeform, we're committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender, gender identity or expression, or veteran status. We strive to be an equal opportunity workplace.