One sunny Barcelona morning, two designers sat down to build a beautiful lead gen form for a bathroom company's showroom. They ended up reimagining the data collection experience, and realized it was one idea they wouldn't be flushing down the toilet. Today, Typeform is a team of over 300 people from more than 35 countries, with offices in Barcelona, Spain and San Francisco, US.
We're building a world where brands, businesses, and their communities can have more personal relationships with the people who matter most. To do this, we give people the tools they need to have conversational experiences at scale—because meaningful relationships start with conversations.
From online lead forms and engaging quizzes, to face-to-face encounters in the office, help us build more meaningful relationships, one conversation at a time.
About the Team
In the strategy team we have a goal: define and implement a "successful & sustainable growth strategy", to reach our mission as a team "perfectly align short-term company objectives with Typeform's long-term vision and enable typeformers to take and execute strategic decisions". You'll be reporting directly to the Strategy & Organization Specialist evolving Typeform's systems (tools, processes, methodologies) that drive our growth at the same time as empowering Typeformers at all levels to make decisions.
About the Role
What you'll do:
- Implement the Typeform Operating Model strategy through embedding an outcome-oriented MBR approach deeply within all teams
- Iterate the MBR structure where we empower teams to see clearly, and reach, the company yearly objectives
- Asssess operations and business activities and the resulting outcomes, challenging current processes in an objective and methodical way
- Lead, develop, and support transformation and change strategies to drive accelerated growth and supporting organizational evolution
- Strengthen & scale project management and knowledge sharing practices within the company
- Focus on ensuring collaboration and communication between teams and departments
- Build and execute communication plans – inclusive of timelines, status updates, and reports for senior leadership teams
- Connect Operational excellente with the company strategy, our target market and the company culture and values
- Manage corporate projects to support corporate development teams in driving and managing initiatives aligned around key priorities
Here's what we are after:
- 4+ years of experience in transforming, managing change and driving organisational processes redesign and restructuring
- Used to work in highly dynamic environments implementing program / project management & goal-setting frameworks (eg. OKRs)
- Strong project management skills to apply to internal transformation projects (Processes efficiency)
- Determined professional with a strong sense of ownership, proactivity, and trust in team members to delegate fairly
- Comfortable managing complexity and change with multiple stakeholders
- Strong self-management capabilities to achieve final, high-quality, impactful results
- Problem solver, process oriented, ability to foster team spirit and performance
- Results-driven, proactive, curious, strategic thinker
- Excellent organization and time management skills
- Excellent communication skills
- Humble and eager to learn, always a team player
It'd be amazing if you also have:
- Experience in strategic consulting and Change management can be a plus
- You've already used Typeform and know a bit about our customers.
- You know what a potato day is and which day of the week is highly associated with it
Think you're a good fit? Hit apply—success might be just around the corner 😉
Today, more than 2.5M people from all over the world use Typeform. We celebrate the diversity of our customer base, and we want our employees to reflect those differences. At Typeform, we're committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, colour, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender, gender identity or expression, or veteran status. We strive to be a more equal opportunity workplace.