One sunny Barcelona morning, two designers sat down to build a beautiful lead gen form for a bathroom company’s showroom. They ended up reimagining the data collection experience, and realized it was one idea they wouldn’t be flushing down the toilet. Today, Typeform is a team of over 300 people from more than 35 countries, with offices in Barcelona, Spain and San Francisco, US.
We’re building a world where brands, businesses, and their communities can have more personal relationships with the people who matter most. To do this, we give people the tools they need to have conversational experiences at scale—because meaningful relationships start with conversations.
From digital lead forms and asynchronous video interfaces, to face-to-face encounters in the office, help us build more meaningful relationships, one conversation at a time.
About the Team:
Typeform is growing, and our mission to continue hiring the best talent across the globe is as strong as ever. The Sales and Customer Outcomes Team at Typeform is focused on expanding and supporting our current customer base and discovering new business. We inspire people to build the best typeforms they possibly can. That helps them make progress in their business, provide an unparalleled experience to their customers and ensure they remain loyal users and advocates for Typeform in their communities. At the heart of Sales and Customer Outcomes is Operations, a critical function to supporting our Inside Sales, Channel Sales, and Customer Outcomes Teams in both day-to-day and long-term strategic functions.
We're looking for an Operations Analyst to help develop and build processes while supporting various sales, growth, and customer success initiatives at Typeform.
About the Role
Reporting to the Senior Manager, Sales Operations, you will work in close collaboration with many departments, including Product Marketing Management, Data, and Finance. You’ll work with many teams on different initiatives to ultimately drive customer success and sales at the company, so you must be flexible, awesome at communication, and driven in order to be successful. You will be a key member of Typeform.
- Responsible for collaboration and build of internal process handoff flows
- Responsible in reviewing CRM data daily to ensure proper syncing between systems
- Collaborate with Operations team to make Salesforce changes such as process builders, email alerts, field updates
- Collaborate with Sales Operations Managers and business stakeholders to bring project visions to reality
- Responsible for documenting process flows of current and future state processes
- Responsible for assisting in the handoff of projects from Operations to Enablement
- Team Player with drive to win together
- Strong attention to detail
- 1-2 years of relevant work experience in operations
- Understanding of basic sales processes and financial metrics
- Experience with Salesforce administration and management
- Strong analytical and critical thinking skills
- Communicates effectively and succinctly with savvy business acumen
- High level of discipline; a self-starter who holds herself/himself accountable to exceed expectations
- Natural curiosity; the desire to always be learning
- Able to work with multiple types of personalities across many departments
- Flexible, open to change, and a sense of humor never hurts!
These would be great
- You are Salesforce Admin-certified
- You are based in the US Eastern Standard Time or Central Standard Time zones
- Experience working in a high-growth sales environment
- Experience working at start-ups
- Prior knowledge of sales engagement tools
- Prior knowledge of Marketing Automation Tools
*Today, more than 2.5M people from all over the world use Typeform. We celebrate the diversity of our customer base, and we want our employees to reflect those differences. At Typeform, we’re committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, colour, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender, gender identity or expression, or veteran status. We strive to be a more equal opportunity workplace.