One sunny Barcelona morning, two designers sat down to build a beautiful lead gen form for a bathroom company's showroom. They ended up reimagining the data collection experience, and realized it was one idea they wouldn't be flushing down the toilet. Today, Typeform is a remote-first team of over 300 people from more than 35 countries, with offices in Barcelona, Spain and San Francisco, US.
We're building a world where brands, businesses, and their communities can have more personal relationships with the people who matter most. To do this, we give people the tools they need to have conversational experiences at scale—because meaningful relationships start with conversations.
From online lead forms and engaging quizzes, to face-to-face encounters in the office, help us build more meaningful relationships, one conversation at a time.
About the Team
The People Experience team's mission is to boost the engagement and retention of Typeformers by creating a seamless employee experience that positions Typeform as one of the top employers of choice within the global SaaS ecosystem.
About the Role
We're hiring a Project Manager to help support projects and initiatives across the People Experience Team. You will both manage projects and maintain programs that are a critical part of the employee life cycle. In this role you will partner closely with stakeholders and centers of expertise across the People and Home team.
As a Project Manager, you will either own, manage, or contribute to a variety of initiatives across the People Experience team. You are joining a dynamic and fast moving organization that is building critical infrastructure to help scale for future growth. Projects will span Culture, Total Rewards, Engagement, Compliance, Operational excellence, Technology, and M&A. Understanding the mission and goal of the People Experience organization, working collaboratively with cross-functional stakeholders, using data and metrics in design and as success measures will be critical to this role. In addition you will support tracking and reporting on the monthly and quarterly initiatives across the team.
Here's what we are after:
- 5+ years of Project Management in a fast paced, high growth company
- Functional expertise across the majority (if not all) areas of HR, including Operations, Technology, Diversity and Inclusion, Culture and Engagement, Talent Development, Total Rewards, Employee Experience, and Employee Relations
- Excellent communication skills with ability to write clearly and concisely; present in clear and simple to understand method
- Ability to communicate effectively through data and storytelling
- Innovative and out of the box thinker (because we like to set best practice trends)
- Solution driven who loves to build programs, own and manage projects
- Ability to recognize and to envision what great looks like and design programs through the employee experience lens.
- You live by our values; always "starting from empathy" while acting as a "true owner". You will help us "win together" while "bringing joy to the journey" and you love to "make a difference" every day
Interested? Hit Apply now and show us what you've got.
- Today, more than 2.5M people from all over the world use Typeform. We celebrate the diversity of our customer base, and we want our employees to reflect those differences. At Typeform, we're committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, colour, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender, gender identity or expression, or veteran status. We strive to be a more equal opportunity workplace.