We're building a world where brands, businesses, and their communities can have more personal relationships with the people who matter most to them. To do this, we give people the tools they need to have conversational experiences at scale—because meaningful relationships start with conversations.
One sunny Barcelona morning, two designers sat down to build a beautiful lead generation form for a bathroom showroom. They ended up reimagining the data collection experience—and this was one idea they wouldn't flush down the toilet. Today, Typeform is a team of over 400 people from more than 35 countries, with offices in Barcelona, Spain and San Francisco, US.
About the Team
Typeform is growing the Tracking team and we're looking to provide and guarantee an accurate user behaviour data across our products. You will work with data engineers, product managers, developers, data scientists and marketing teams and help them with website tracking.
You will partner up with our teams to unlocking customer acquisition, engagement and retention through insights. We are looking for candidates that enjoy to spot what are the biggest opportunities ahead to guide teams roadmap.
About the Role
You will work with a team of Digital Analytics Specialist reporting to our Head of Data Platform in a diverse team composed by Data Engineers, DevOps & Digital Analytics Specialists.
Here's what you'll do:
- Tracking Plan high-level definition: Ensure new tracking implementation fits well across the whole data ecosystem with the appropriate format and elements to be consumed by other tools and integrations . Using Segment, Google Tag Manager. Work with teams across multiple departments to convert their requirements into tracking specifications
- Tracking Implementation: Manage our implementation of web analytics and tag management tools. Coordinate the tracking implementation with the engineering team. Align with other teams on changes in tracking that might improve analysis or data usage.
- Tracking quality monitoring: Enforce data quality and monitor tracking to prevent issues during the implementation, the validation and the long-term stages. Debug and run analysis crossing different sources of data to identify potential tracking issues. Keep exploring new solutions and new tools to automate validation and monitoring of events.
- Tracking Advocacy: Advocate for a healthy data culture throughout the organization. Help teams across the company to exploit the data and make a thoughtful difference to the product and services we offer our users. Naturally suggest improvements to our tracking infrastructure, implementation and monitoring processes
Here's what we're after:
- You have 3 years' experience in Web Analytics, Tag Management System and analytics tools, Digital Marketing Implementation, or similar.
- You have experience of 3+ years working for an e-commerce or SaaS company.
- You have experience with pixel implementations conversion and impressions tracking.
- You have experience with tracking bugs and discrepancies investigations.
- Full proficiency with Google Marketing Platform tools (GA, GTM, Adwords)
- You can share your experience with custom event tracking.
- You have knowledge in channel attribution.
- You have knowledge in users/visitors identification and conversion tracking.
- You're an expert at debugging event tracking using Chrome Dev Tools.
- You have experience communicating with team members across all areas of the organisation.
- You're always learning and embracing healthy debates. As a benefit, you'll have a $1000 per year to invest in your own development as you see fit. 🤓
- Speak plainly and truthfully to keep trust within team.
And you'll make us dribble if you also:
- Experience with Segment or Amplitude.
- Experience with Tableau or Looker.
- Experience with SQL or data warehouses.
🗺️ We're a remote first company so this job can be based in our office in Barcelona or as a remote role in Spain. We also recruit remotely in the Netherlands, Germany, Ireland, Israel, Italy, Poland, Portugal, Romania, Estonia and the UK as long as you do not require visa sponsorship. You'll be made to feel at home from the first moment, thanks to our thoughtfully designed remote onboarding. You'll get a €1,000 one-off payment to kit out your home office, plus €120 per month to cover any extra expenses. Other benefits include flexible working hours, a learning and development budget and private health insurance.
Today, more than 2.5M people from all over the world use Typeform. We celebrate the diversity of our customers, and we want our employees to reflect those differences. At Typeform, we're committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, colour, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender, gender identity or expression, or veteran status. We aim to be an equal opportunity workplace.