One sunny Barcelona morning, two designers sat down to build a beautiful lead gen form for a bathroom company’s showroom. They ended up reimagining the data collection experience, and realized it was one idea they wouldn’t be flushing down the toilet. Today, Typeform is a team of over 300 people from more than 35 countries, with offices in Barcelona, Spain and San Francisco, US.
We’re building a world where brands, businesses, and their communities can have more personal relationships with the people who matter most. To do this, we give people the tools they need to have conversational experiences at scale—because meaningful relationships start with conversations.
From online lead forms and engaging quizzes, to face-to-face encounters in the office, help us build more meaningful relationships, one conversation at a time.
About the Team
The Customer Outcomes Team is focused on helping Enterprise customers explore what’s possible with Typeform. We walk alongside our customers through onboarding and adoption to nail their original use case, and proactively add value through renewal and beyond. Our goal is to earn the right to be our customers’ trusted advisor, as a part of a cross-functional white glove service package.
Ultimately, we believe Typeform and VideoAsk can empower our customers to build meaningful relationships with their team members and customers alike. That mindset drives us as we seek to expand throughout their organization, and maintain a strong core relationship with each customer.
About the Role
As Technical Implementation Specialist, you’ll play a crucial role across all stages of the customer lifecycle. We’ll rely on your technical expertise to guide our customers through integrating their systems and processes with our products, and to be a primary resource for customer’s with deeper technical questions. You’ll work cross-functionally with Sales, Customer Outcomes, Support, and Product to make sure you’re an expert in the software, fully aware of each customer’s goals, and in tune with ongoing needs and changes.
Here's what you’ll be doing:
- Working with new customers to set up our native integrations and SSO
- Helping customers build out Zapier integrations, custom API’s, and webhooks
- Providing guidance with embedding options and custom code workarounds and solutions
- Migrating data from internal and external sources
- Work directly with engineering and technical teams to help escalate and facilitate bugs and other system degradations
- Collaborating with the Customer Outcomes team to constantly improve how we equip customers in each stage of the lifecycle
- Meeting with Sales to define the realm of possibility with integrations
- Working with Support to add context to technical issues that arise for Enterprise customers
- Supporting team members on the Customer Outcomes team as a primary technical resource
- 3+ years of relevant work experience in SaaS
- Comfortable working in a highly technical role
- Easily builds rapport with customers and team members
- Comfortable with HTML and CSS
- Experience building Zapier integrations, custom REST API’s, and webhooks.
- Competency with Google Sheets
- Ability to breakdown and communicate technical terminology in a non-technical manner
- High level of discipline; a self-starter who holds herself/himself accountable to exceed expectations
- A passion for delivering the highest level of service
- Natural curiosity; the desire to always be learning
- A team-focused, collaborative instinct
- Flexible, open to change, and a sense of humor never hurts!
These would be great:
- You have worked with Salesforce and Looker (or similar tools) in the past
- You have experience working with cross-functional teams/departments
*Today, more than 2.5M people from all over the world use Typeform. We celebrate the diversity of our customer base, and we want our employees to reflect those differences. At Typeform, we’re committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, colour, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender, gender identity or expression, or veteran status. We strive to be a more equal opportunity workplace.