One sunny Barcelona morning, two designers sat down to build a beautiful lead gen form for a bathroom company's showroom. They ended up reimagining the data collection experience, and realized it was one idea they wouldn't be flushing down the toilet. Today, Typeform is a team of over 300 people from more than 35 countries, with offices in Barcelona, Spain and San Francisco, US.
We're building a world where brands, businesses, and their communities can have more personal relationships with the people who matter most. To do this, we give people the tools they need to have conversational experiences at scale—because meaningful relationships start with conversations.
From digital lead forms and asynchronous video interfaces, to face-to-face encounters in the office, help us build more meaningful relationships, one conversation at a time.
At Typeform we're humanizing communication in a digital world. This is challenging work – but our team of creatives makes the journey thrilling. We're inventive, collaborative, and pursue excellence in everything and have a lot of fun along the way. Come join us!
The enterprise sales team is dedicated to providing value to our customers of all sizes, at every stage of the buying process.
We've identified a significant market opportunity to move upstream: providing our Enterprise customers with a "white-glove" buying experience.
We have added a sales team to support this "Upmarket Initiative" - generating high value, enterprise customers to accelerate revenue growth and retention.
The sales leadership team is tight-knit, and works together to achieve success. We're a team of experienced Salespeople who are passionate about the teams we lead, our product and, above all, our customers. We support our teams, and get into the weeds with them, ensuring each member gets the coaching, tools and mentorship they need to grow and be successful.
We're looking for an Enterprise Sales Manager who will lead a team of Expert Account Executives within our Enterprise business segment. You will play a huge part in Typeform's continued Year-over-year record-breaking sales growth and coach our growing Sales Executive team to smash their targets.
You will manage our team of Account Executives and work closely with Marketing, Sales Operations and Product teams to meet budgeted revenue goals. You will lead our efforts to increase productivity and efficiency improvement for your team through innovation, new technologies, skills training and process improvement. You will report to the Senior Director of Sales
The role can be done fully remote anywhere in the USA
What you'll do
- You will foster a winning team culture focused on long-term customer success
- You will coach and manage a team of multi-tiered Account Executives and Sales Development Representative to hit monthly, quarterly, and annual revenue goals
- Use data and insights to increase sales approach and activity
- You will provide regular reporting of important performance metrics on pipeline and forecast management
- Monitor and refine processes, metrics and tools to maximise success on the sales team
- Hire and train new reps
- Work with senior sales leaders and partners to build scalable processes that support the business
- 5+ years experience of sales leadership along with direct experience as a sales rep in the SaaS industry
- Experience building and motivating sales teams, growing pipeline, and hitting revenue targets
- Experience planning daily and weekly activities for an inside sales team, monitoring performance, and measuring results
- You have an execution focus, a belief in Typeform's mission, and go beyond relationship management
- Experience as a team-building leader, able to rally support from both direct and indirect staff to promote shared positive results
Think you're a good fit? Hit apply—success might be just around the corner 😉
- Today, more than 2.5M people from all over the world use Typeform. We celebrate the diversity of our customers, and we want our employees to reflect those differences. At Typeform, we're committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, colour, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender, gender identity or expression, or veteran status. We aim to be an equal opportunity workplace.