One sunny Barcelona morning, two designers sat down to build a beautiful lead gen form for a bathroom company’s showroom. They ended up reimagining the data collection experience, and realized it was one idea they wouldn’t be flushing down the toilet. Today, Typeform is a team of over 300 people from more than 35 countries, with offices in Barcelona, Spain and San Francisco, US.
We’re building a world where brands, businesses, and their communities can have more personal relationships with the people who matter most. To do this, we give people the tools they need to have conversational experiences at scale—because meaningful relationships start with conversations.
From digital lead forms and asynchronous video interfaces, to face-to-face encounters in the office, help us build more meaningful relationships, one conversation at a time.
At Typeform we’re humanizing communication in a digital world. This is challenging work – but our team of brilliant creatives makes the journey thrilling. We’re fast-paced, innovative, and collaborative. We pursue excellence in everything and have a lot of fun along the way. Come join us!
Typeform has achieved viral adoption and accelerated growth over the past 5 years through strategic product led growth initiatives. We have grown our customer base to more than $50M by providing digital solutions that solve real-world problems:
As we grow our sales team we’ve identified a significant market opportunity to move upstream: providing our Enterprise customers with a “white-glove” buying experience. With the introduction of a sophisticated, rapidly growing enterprise sales team that is dedicated to providing value to our customers of all sizes, at every stage of the buying process.
TF has recently added a sales team to support the “Upmarket Initiative” - generating high value, enterprise customers to accelerate revenue growth and retention. The investment in this and other teams is intended to support the corporate expansion initiative to rapidly scale revenue growth by 60% YoY, ($150 Mil over the next 3 years). Growing the sales team to nearly 200 reps by 2025.
As our Director of Sales Enablement & Training, you have a unique opportunity to build out the training and enablement team, strategy and structure for a rapidly growing revenue team that has nearly tripled in size over the last year. You'll be one of the first hires to join forces with our Sales Leadership Team, working in a highly visible and collaborative environment spanning across our Product Marketing, Demand Generation, Direct Sales, Channel Sales, Customer Success, Sales Engineering, Finance and Revenue Operations teams.
This person is responsible for planning and facilitating the delivery of skills training, product knowledge, professional development, coaching, content, processes, practices, and tools needed to support the Field Team throughout the customer journey. This role engages both individual Team Members and the broader Team, with a focus on the achievement of assigned individual and organizational goals in support of Typeform’s North Star.
The Director of Sales Enablement leads the Engagement Team in building a culture of meaningful collaboration, growth, and development opportunities to support our Team Members in meeting our organization’s robust growth and retention plan.
You’re a scrappy self-starter who thrives in a collaborative, innovative, high-growth environment with experience building high-performing teams and processes.
- You have 3-5 years of experience guiding strategy and directing education for high-growth revenue organizations with 50+ individual contributors.
- Your an agile & adaptive leader
- You have successfully led implementation and/or education of discovery based B2B sales methodologies
- You have built full learning and development frameworks that have led to an improved revenue organization
- You are committed to and feel ownership over the success of revenue team members
- You have managed a team that consistently hits goals and upskills
- You use data to make key decisions, set goals, and evaluate success
- You are meticulous, highly organized and can juggle several complex priorities and needs of a rapidly growing organization
About The Role
- This role will be instrumental in helping to build, design and execute sales programs to ensure that the Typeform sales organization is supported while driving aggressive revenue goals. You will be focused on strategic efforts to maintain and improve productivity and efficiency within our growing department and its many roles.
- Partner with our senior revenue team members to define and educate on our sales, partner, and customer success methodologies and processes
- Establish our vision, mission, and strategy of Revenue Enablement
- Build, implement, and reinforce sales skills, key processes, and best practices for each role within the revenue team
- Develop and build a team to own curriculum, training, and resources to maximize revenue success
- Prioritize and set goals around our many strategy and enablement needs to ensure we’re generating great business outcomes
- Collaborate with Revenue Managers to focus on key developmental areas across their team and establish management best practices
- Own revenue onboarding and leverage data to make key training decisions across the team
- Create differentiated professional development systems and opportunities utilizing industry best practices and collect feedback to drive continuous improvement across the engagement team.
- Identify opportunities for Engagement Team process improvement. Analyze, develop, and propose solutions to improve existing strategies.
- Collaborate cross-functionally around marketing, product development and other departments as needed.
Think you’re a good fit? Hit apply—success might be just around the corner 😉
*Today, more than 2.5M people from all over the world use Typeform. We celebrate the diversity of our customer base, and we want our employees to reflect those differences. At Typeform, we’re committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender, gender identity or expression, or veteran status. We strive to be an equal opportunity workplace.