One sunny Barcelona morning, two designers sat down to build a beautiful lead gen form for a bathroom company's showroom. They ended up reimagining the data collection experience and realized it was one idea they wouldn't be flushing down the toilet. Today, Typeform is a team of over 300 people from more than 35 countries, with offices in Barcelona, Spain, and San Francisco, US.
We're building a world where brands, businesses, and their communities can have more personal relationships with the people who matter most. To do this, we give people the tools they need to have conversational experiences at scale—because meaningful relationships start with conversations.
From online lead forms and engaging quizzes to face-to-face encounters in the office, help us build more meaningful relationships, one conversation at a time.
About the Team
Reporting into the Head of Customer Support, you will be part of our global team based across Europe and the States. You'll be directly managing a distributed team of 10 people working closely with the product, growth, and support managements teams. You'll be part of a dynamic and versatile product makes a fast-paced and ever-exciting environment that's balanced with down-to-earth and authentic team energy.
About the Role
Here's what you'll do:
- Work with Support Management, Services, and Talent team to ensure staffing aligns to forecasted volume
- Contribute to quality review sessions with team members. Review and improve existing policies to scale up on existing quality standards
- Be a conduit of effective communication and bridge timezone gaps (support coverage, async communication)
- Encourage and ensure best practices for customer support interactions and contribute to evolve bug/technical communications between development teams and Support
- Collaborate with stakeholders across departments to ensure proper ticket resolutions and serving as an "outlet valve" for support tickets; willing and able to manage escalations and to jump in and handle tickets along with your team when required
- Assist in building an internal knowledge base and documenting processes for billing/technical/product questions ensuring processes are clear and we're maximizing our tools & technology
- Be the voice of the customer in the Support team working closely with other Customer Engagement teams, Product, and Marketing to implement insights and product improvements
- Deep understanding of team strategy and strives for ways to achieve goals and priorities by the level of impact while maintaining an employee-centric culture and leading with values
- Plan initiatives to empower the team to transition into more of a proactive solution functions
- Build and drive activities that up-skill the team, setting clear objectives and giving visibility to individual and team performance
- Be a coach-style team manager who works alongside the team helping them develop their skills and achieve their goals.
Here's what we're after:
- 3+ years of experience building support teams at scale to drive overall success and engagement
- Experience with SaaS businesses
- Demonstrated mentorship capabilities by giving and receiving feedback that drives performance
- Strong analytical thinking and problem solving; able to take in a lot of information quickly and demonstrate strong decision making in a timely manner
- Demonstrated exceptional leadership and organizational skills.
- Comfortable working autonomously and being proactive with communications across a global team
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Ability to influence and collaborate at all levels and across all functions of the organization
- You have teaching/training experience with sales-based customer interactions
- Strong problem solving skills to identify issues and build solutions
- Self-motivated and ready to bring innovative and creative ideas into a new team
- Capacity to accept and utilize constructive criticism to improve
- A commitment to improve your customer service skills on an ongoing basis.
That would be great:
- Experience with Zendesk
- Experience building up a support team from scratch
Interested? Hit Apply now and show us what you've got.
- Today, more than 2.5M people from all over the world use Typeform. We celebrate the diversity of our customer base, and we want our employees to reflect those differences. At Typeform, we're committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, colour, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender, gender identity or expression, or veteran status. We strive to be a more equal opportunity workplace.