One sunny Barcelona morning, two designers sat down to build a beautiful lead gen form for a bathroom company's showroom. They ended up reimagining the data collection experience and realized it was one idea they wouldn't flush down the toilet. Today, Typeform is a team of over 300 people from more than 35 countries, with offices in Barcelona, Spain, and San Francisco, US.
We're building a world where brands, businesses, and their communities can have more personal relationships with the people who matter most. To do this, we give people the tools they need to have conversational experiences at scale—because meaningful relationships start with conversations.
From online lead forms and engaging quizzes to face-to-face encounters in the office, help us build more meaningful relationships, one conversation at a time.
About the Team
In the strategy team, we want to perfectly align Typeformers' efforts with the market dynamics and our customer's needs. But to do that, first of all, we need to create the best possible employee experience. Why? Because by creating a great employee experience we can build a better customer experience.
You'll join a great team of 8 people that thinks critically, talks openly, and always likes to keep learning. You'll work with a multi diverse team, communicating the customer perspective and the state of the market.
We question ourselves all the time about who our customer is and what they want, how we can bring them more value and where Typeform is going.
About the Role
As a Business Analytics Intern, you will empower Typeform (corporate strategy) and Typeformers (different departments and individuals) to bring more value to the customer through business, customer, market, and competitive insights. You will directly work for the Director of Strategy and you will support him and the team in all of these areas.
What you'll do:
- Understand each customer's experience and map their journeys, by discovering our customers and how we can better serve them.
- Analyze the market, discovering its value chain and the main complementary and substitute products to Typeform.
- Analyze our competitors and show us what they're doing differently to us.
- Help break status quo rituals and processes by coming in with a fresh perspective, suggesting team and company improvements
- Help establish our strategies and their action plans and inorganic growth strategy.
- Check and assess internal Indicators and financial data to determine the most best growth strategy for Typeform.
- Prepare essential presentations and reports to the leadership team so as to answer important company questions.
Here's what we are after:
- You're pursuing a Bachelor or Master in Marketing, Business, or related field from an accredited university that allows you to enroll in an internship (6 months would be perfect)
- You are fluent in English
- You have experience in the tech industry, SaaS environment, or top consulting firm.
- You're passionate about business growth and how to shape the scale-up of the company
- You like analytics, are focussed on your goal and you have a hands-on mentality, you don't know about limits
- You're great with Google Suit (Spreadsheets (can maintain complex spreadsheets), Slides,...)
- You love working in a team, and with people from different teams but also work well flying solo
- You're keen to approach a problem in a way no one else thought about
- Your default mode is: "What about the customer?"
- You bloom in an environment that's always changing
It'd be amazing if you also have:
- You've some knowledge of SQL, R, or another analytical tool
- You've some sort of experience of Mergers and Acquisitions
- You know the difference between a shiba-inu and a akita-inu (we like dogs)
Think you're a good fit? Hit apply—success might be just around the corner 😉
- Today, more than 2.5M people from all over the world use Typeform. We celebrate the diversity of our customers, and we want our employees to reflect those differences. At Typeform, we're committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender, gender identity or expression, or veteran status. We strive to be an equal opportunity workplace.