One sunny Barcelona morning, two designers sat down to build a beautiful lead gen form for a bathroom company's showroom. They ended up reimagining the data collection experience, and realized it was one idea they wouldn't flush down the toilet. Today, Typeform is a team of over 300 people from more than 35 countries, with offices in Barcelona, Spain and San Francisco, US.
We're building a world where brands, businesses, and their communities can have more personal relationships with the people who matter most. To do this, we give people the tools they need to have conversational experiences at scale—because meaningful relationships start with conversations.
From online lead forms and engaging quizzes to face-to-face encounters in the office, help us build more meaningful relationships, one conversation at a time.
About the Team
Our Brand Studio team crafts Typeform's brand, and helps position us as the go-to option for building meaningful conversations at scale. We do this through beautiful design and unique user experiences.
Our team's mission is to bring a delightful brand to the center of our culture. This happens through close collaboration with the whole company—from Product and Marketing to People Operations and Customer Success.
Typeform is entering a new stage and scaling quickly, and we're looking for a Senior Designer to help us evolve our brand as we grow.
Here's Laszlito, our Creative Director:
"Join our creative team and get people talking by building compelling conversational experiences to enrich and nurture human connections throughout our design. Here at Typeform we brake down the barriers of tech to bring people closer, just the way it should be."
About the Role
You'll report to the Creative Director as an essential contributor to the Core Brand Studio team, developing experiences to engage customers with Typeform's experience from end to end. You'll contribute to the design journey, providing guidance and feedback on design performance, defining roadmaps and supporting our design system, and contributing to our scalable growth.
Here's what you'll do:
- Contribute to Core Brand Studio projects: designing, and iterate Typeform's brand, providing feedback on roadmap, design performance, brainstorming on ways to keep improving our design system.
- You'll be autonomous and manage every last detail, every step of the way.
- Build brand projects taking into consideration volume and incremental quality of design.
- You excel in design standards, documentation, and processes alongside your team members to further our design practices.
Here's what we´re after:
- You have at least 7 years of Digital Design experience in startups, scale ups.
- You champion design practices driving end-to-end projects.
- Experimented on applying design thinking experience to digital products.
- Experience nurturing design systems and design roadmaps.
- A clean design is part of your DNA.
- Experienced working in interdisciplinary teams.
- Your portfolio showcases engaging, elegant, and functional designs.
- Experience with Interaction and motion design.
- Experience with HTML/CSS.
- You love Figma!
Think you're a good fit? Hit apply—success might be just around the corner 😉
The job can be based in our office in Barcelona or as a remote role in Spain, Netherlands, Germany, Ireland, Israel, Poland, Portugal, Romania or United Kingdom.You'll be made to feel at home from the first moment, thanks to our thoughtfully designed remote onboarding. And you'll get a $1000 one-off payment to kit out your home office, plus $120 per month to cover any extra expenses. Travel is hard right now, but when the world is back on its feet, feel free to stop by our San Francisco or Barcelona offices to say hi.
Today, more than 2.5M people from all over the world use Typeform. We celebrate the diversity of our customers, and we want our employees to reflect those differences. At Typeform, we're committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender, gender identity or expression, or veteran status. We aim to be an equal opportunity workplace.