One sunny Barcelona morning, two designers sat down to build a beautiful lead gen form for a bathroom company’s showroom. They ended up reimagining the data collection experience, and realized it was one idea they wouldn’t be flushing down the toilet. Today, Typeform is a team of over 300 people from more than 35 countries, with offices in Barcelona, Spain and San Francisco, US.
We’re building a world where brands, businesses, and their communities can have more personal relationships with the people who matter most. To do this, we give people the tools they need to have conversational experiences at scale—because meaningful relationships start with conversations.
From digital lead forms and asynchronous video interfaces, to face-to-face encounters in the office, help us build more meaningful relationships, one conversation at a time.
About the Team
A rapidly growing sales team that is dedicated to providing value to our customers of all sizes, at every stage of the buying process.
Typeform has achieved viral adoption and accelerated growth over the past 5 years through strategic product led growth initiatives. We have grown our customer base to more than $50 Mil by providing digital solutions that solve real-world problems: our no-code toolbox & communication platform delivers versatile solutions to our customers.
As we grow our sales team we’ve identified a significant market opportunity to move upstream: providing our Enterprise customers with a “white-glove” buying experience with increasingly complex use-cases.
About the Role
The Solutions Engineer at Typeform will be a valued partner, working directly with the Sales & Product Leadership teams in Developing our Upmarkets / Enterprise sales and partnership strategy; Identify key integrations catering to an Enterprise Market, assisting in the development of our enterprise value propositions geared towards interoperability & digital transformation.
As a Typeform Solutions Engineer, you are empowered to sell to business and IT leaders in every space and vertical, and take ownership in crafting customer-centric, value driven solutions. You will work closely with the account and extended team members to develop account strategies as well as serving as the technical quarterback across various internal resources.
- Utilize our Enterprise Toolbox to facilitate customized and relevant product demo environments.
- Join sales calls as a technical advisor to our Enterprise Customers & Partners.
- Research, explore, and identify customer business challenges through discovery.
- Identify the solution, own the technical win in your account, and take responsibility for driving the technical deal forward.
- Lead value and story based demos across our suite of products.
- 4 year degree or equivalent work experience required
- 2-4 Years Solution Engineering experience or consulting experience.
- Ability to learn, understand and communicate complex technical concepts to both technical and non-technical audiences.
- Excellent presentation skills and the ability to establish trust among both technical and non-technical audiences.
- Ability to learn, understand and communicate complex technical concepts and develop skills to create compelling solutions that demonstrate business value.
- Self-Starter who has worked in high-growth, SaaS Environments.
*Today, more than 2.5M people from all over the world use Typeform. We celebrate the diversity of our customer base, and we want our employees to reflect those differences. At Typeform, we’re committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, colour, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender, gender identity or expression, or veteran status. We strive to be a more equal opportunity workplace.