One sunny Barcelona morning, two designers sat down to build a beautiful lead gen form for a bathroom company’s showroom. They ended up reimagining the data collection experience, and realized it was one idea they wouldn’t be flushing down the toilet. Today, Typeform is a team of over 300 people from more than 35 countries, with offices in Barcelona, Spain and San Francisco, US.
We’re building a world where brands, businesses, and their communities can have more personal relationships with the people who matter most. To do this, we give people the tools they need to have conversational experiences at scale—because meaningful relationships start with conversations.
From digital lead forms and asynchronous video interfaces, to face-to-face encounters in the office, help us build more meaningful relationships, one conversation at a time.
About the Team:
Typeform is growing, and our mission to continue hiring the best talent across the globe is as strong as ever. The Sales and Customer Outcomes Team at Typeform is focused on expanding and supporting our current customer base and discovering new business. We inspire people to build the best typeforms they possibly can. That helps them make progress in their business, provide an unparalleled experience to their customers and ensure they remain loyal users and advocates for Typeform in their communities. At the heart of Sales and Customer Outcomes is Operations, a critical function to supporting our Inside Sales, Channel Sales, and Customer Outcomes Teams in both day-to-day and long-term strategic functions.
We're looking for an ambitious Sales Operations Manager to develop and build processes while supporting various sales, growth, and customer success initiatives at Typeform.
About the Role:
Reporting to the Senior Manager, Sales Operations, you’ll work with the Director of Sales and the Senior Manager of Customer Outcomes to discover their business needs and challenges. You will work in close collaboration with many departments, including Product Marketing Management, Data, and Finance. You’ll work with many teams on different initiatives to ultimately drive customer success and sales at the company, so you must be flexible, awesome at communication, and driven in order to be successful. You will be a key member of Typeform.
- Own Salesforce and build workflows, email alerts, and field updates
- Own the administration and implementation of other key tools like MixMax; build task flows and assign users
- Support monthly and quarterly financial metrics for both Inside Sales and Channel Sales Teams, including commission calculations
- Collaborate with Channel Sales to develop and build out our existing Affiliate and Agency Partner Programs
- Collaborate with Strategy, Product, Marketing, and Data Teams to identify, define, build, and iterate on customer segments, sales cycle, lead touchpoints, machine learning processes, lead enrichment, and more
- Collaborate with Sales and the rest of the Customer Outcomes team to build a process to identify successful customers and turn them into advocates
- Help build a strong, dedicated Sales Operations Team
- Identify common issues with Inside Sales, Channel Sales, and Customer Outcomes and develop scalable strategies to solve them
- Onboard new hires to the Sales and Customer Outcomes Teams
- Improve on and develop our Sales onboarding program
- Identify opportunities to develop new sales enablement materials designed to ensure successful prospecting and relationship building with our customers
- 3-5 years of relevant work experience in operations and project management in the SaaS industry
- Understanding of basic sales processes and financial metrics
- Experience with Salesforce administration and management
- Experience working in a high-growth sales environment
- Experience working at start-ups where the need to wear multiple hats is necessary
- Strong analytical and critical thinking skills
- Communicates effectively and succinctly with savvy business acumen
- Influence with internal and external stakeholders to drive initiatives forward, even when blocked
- High level of discipline; a self-starter who holds herself/himself accountable to exceed expectations
- Natural curiosity; the desire to always be learning
- Able to work with multiple types of personalities across many departments
- Flexible, open to change, and a sense of humor never hurts!
These would be great:
- You have a CSM, Black Belt, or PMP designation
- You are Salesforce Admin-certified
- You are based in the US Eastern Standard Time or Central Standard Time zones
*Today, more than 2.5M people from all over the world use Typeform. We celebrate the diversity of our customer base, and we want our employees to reflect those differences. At Typeform, we’re committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, colour, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender, gender identity or expression, or veteran status. We strive to be a more equal opportunity workplace.