One sunny Barcelona morning, two designers sat down to build a beautiful lead generation form for a bathroom company's showroom. They ended up reimagining the data collection experience, and realized it was one idea they wouldn't flush down the toilet. Today, Typeform is a team of over 400 people from more than 35 countries, with offices in Barcelona, Spain and San Francisco, US.
We're building a world where brands, businesses, and their communities can have more personal relationships with the people who matter most. To do this, we give people the tools they need to have conversational experiences at scale—because meaningful relationships start with conversations.
From online lead forms and engaging quizzes, to face-to-face encounters in the office, help us build more meaningful relationships, one conversation at a time.
About the team
The People Experience team's mission is to boost the engagement and retention of Typeformers by creating a seamless employee experience that positions Typeform as one of the top employers of choice within the global SaaS ecosystem.
About the Role
We are hiring our first Total Rewards expert who can design compensation and benefits programs with global applicability. Someone who is hands-on and able to implement solutions that are scalable, relevant, and meaningful to our diverse Typeformers across North America and Europe. Reporting to the VP of People Experience you will improve our total rewards philosophy by designing programs that are meaningful to our employees.
This role can be based anywhere in the US or Europe.
As a Total Rewards Director you will:
- Establish an inspiring vision for total rewards that focuses on employee experience and market competitiveness.
- Develop compensation, equity, and benefit programs to attract and retain qualified candidates while maintaining fiscal discipline.
- Establish and measure important metrics, benchmarking company programs and monitoring external trends to ensure market competitiveness while ensuring internal equity.
- Implement systems and tools to ensure administration and communication of rewards programs, including integration with our HRIS.
- Develop strategies to promote employee awareness and understanding of Total Reward programs.
- Provide interpretation of company philosophy, policy and principles related to the areas of compensation managers and team members.
- Partner with financial leaders while forecasting and implementing compensation, equity and benefits plans.
- Manage brokers in delivering on target renewal bids that meet the needs and cost structure of the organization.
- Manage broker and carrier relationships ensuring delivery of high-quality benefits offerings with responsive customer service.
- Work with Recruiting, Operations, and HRBP's on providing standard and creative compensation packages to manage compelling offers for the best candidates.
Here's what we are after:
- 10+ years of compensation and benefits experience in a high-growth environment.
- Experience implementing bonus, equity, and other benefits schemes in a startup environment
- Proficient in the design, management, and execution of complex programs
- Strong quantitative and qualitative skills and familiarity with modeling tools and concepts
- Consultative, with an ability to advise senior leaders
- You enjoy being hands-on and working with other teams to accomplish desired outcomes
- You live by our values; always "starting from empathy" while being a "true owner". You will help us "win together" while "bringing joy to the journey" and you love to "make a difference" every day
Interested? Hit Apply now and show us what you've got.
- Today, more than 2.5M people from all over the world use Typeform. We celebrate the diversity of our customers, and we want our employees to reflect those differences. At Typeform, we're committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, colour, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender, gender identity or expression, or veteran status. We aim to be a more equal opportunity workplace.