One sunny Barcelona morning, two designers sat down to build a beautiful lead gen form for a bathroom company's showroom. They ended up reimagining the data collection experience, and realized it was one idea they wouldn't be flushing down the toilet. Today, Typeform is a team of over 300 people from more than 35 countries, with offices in Barcelona, Spain and San Francisco, US.
We're building a world where brands, businesses, and their communities can have more personal relationships with the people who matter most. To do this, we give people the tools they need to have conversational experiences at scale—because meaningful relationships start with conversations.
From online lead forms and engaging quizzes, to face-to-face encounters in the office, help us build more meaningful relationships, one conversation at a time.
About the Team
You'll join our 6 people Content Team and report directly into our Creative Director. Your mission will be to educate and inspire people through remarkable content and account-based marketing (ABM) techniques to drive qualified opportunities to our Sales team. You'll work closely with the Sales and the Lifecycle teams, strategizing and leading the content creation. They are positioning Typeform and VideoAsk to be go-to platforms for larger organizations to engage in meaningful conversations at scale with the people that matter most to them—their employees, prospects, customers, and partners.
About the Role
We're looking for a Senior Writer who's just as obsessed with words as we are. You'll help with the planning and execution of the Sales team's content strategy.
You'll write—lots—to convey what typeform can do for people and departments across an organization. You'll get involved at every stage of content creation—brainstorming, writing, editing, design input, analysis, and optimization. And you'll do all this for Typeform's core product and also for VideoAsk.
Do you have a strategic mind that knows how to use words to drive results? Then keep reading…
What you'll do:
- Create a range of content types and formats: blog posts, customer stories, emails, ebooks, whitepapers, pitch decks, landing pages, interactive typeforms, and videoasks.
- Own copy that generates leads, drives conversions and impacts key project-specific metrics to deliver long-term brand value and immediate business impact.
- Team up with designers, strategists, and data analysts to create meaningful campaign concepts and content for new and existing customers.
- Work with contractors creating content for Typeform, providing guidance and feedback on their projects and editing their work.
- Seek balance between specific industry and executive stakeholder communication styles and Typeform's brand and voice.
- Analyze existing content to understand what's driving the most qualified leads and customers, and use this to propose new content ideas.
- Receive candid feedback on your work, and give clear, constructive feedback on others' work.
- Make the customer feel like they're the center of the universe through empathy, user research, and content experiences that spark their interest and address their needs.
- Do all of the above for both Typeform and VideoAsk.
Here's what we are after:
- You're a native English speaker (North American preferred)
- 6+ years of experience writing for a US targeted audience ideally with a B2B focus
- Deep understanding of how the different marketing disciplines; content, paid channels, product marketing, sales or lifecycle, not only impact each other but also how they do the user journey
- Broad marketing knowledge—familiar with content, paid channels, product marketing, sales, lifecycle, etc.
- Excellent inter-personal communication skills: written and spoken. Can interact with people from different departments and disciplines.
- Outstanding writing skills. You easily adapt a message, tone, and approach to a variety of different audiences, objectives, and formats.
- Comfortable giving and receiving feedback (from the team, other internal stakeholders, and directly from customers).
- Proactive and recognizes opportunities for new and better content and content journeys.
- Can self-prioritize workload, switch focus quickly, and deal with ambiguity.
- Asks good clarifying questions about audience and objectives when presented with ambiguous project briefs.
- You work with limited resources and constraints to quickly produce creative work that gets results—leads, customers, and positive brand equity.
- Proven professional experience working cross-functionally with sales or enterprise teams
- You're energized by starting conversations with stakeholders from Director level to the C-suite. You empathize with people and their frustrations, regardless of their position in a company
These would be great:
- Experience in SaaS environments or high growth companies
- Solid grasp of web analytics, CRO best practices, and an experimental mind
- Great understanding of customer journey mapping
- You already use Typeform and/or VideoAsk and know a bit about our customers
Interested? Hit Apply now and show us what you've got.
- Today, more than 2.5M people from all over the world use Typeform. We celebrate the diversity of our customer base, and we want our employees to reflect those differences. At Typeform, we're committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, colour, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender, gender identity or expression, or veteran status. We strive to be a more equal opportunity workplace.