One sunny Barcelona morning, two designers sat down to build a beautiful lead gen form for a bathroom company's showroom. They ended up reimagining the data collection experience, and realized it was one idea they wouldn't flush down the toilet. Today, Typeform is a team of around 400 people from more than 35 countries, with offices in Barcelona, Spain and San Francisco, US.
We're building a world where brands, businesses, and their communities can have more personal relationships with the people who matter most. To do this, we give people the tools they need to have conversational experiences at scale—because meaningful relationships start with conversations.
From online lead forms and engaging quizzes, to face-to-face encounters in the office, help us build more meaningful relationships, one conversation at a time.
About the team
In Customer Engagement, we inspire people to build the best typeforms and videoasks they possibly can. That helps them make progress in their business, provide a stellar experience to their customers and ensure they remain loyal advocates for us in their communities.
About the role
We're looking for a talented and passionate Video Learning Production Specialist, to create engaging and professional educational videos for our Help Center and products.
If you love educating and inspiring an audience, and know how to explain tech to a general audience, then this could be the role for you.
Here's Jon, our Digital Care Lead that you will report to:
"Video is essential for our Help Center. We're looking for someone who can create friendly video guides, bringing your ideas and talent to video education at Typeform."
You'll join a close-knit, agile team built on trust, support, and cups of tea/alternative. You'll collaborate through daily catch-ups and fast feedback sessions.
What you'll do:
- Create and voice screencast-style video tutorials, from writing the script, recording to editing and posting. Here's an example..
- Inspire creativity and experimentation in the team, sharing methods which create the most impact.
- Contribute to Online Community growth by developing an approach to allow customers to share 'home grown' videos that allow and educate other customers.
- Experiment with different short and longer video content across our platform
- Help shape the content and direction of our Help Center
- Become a Typeform product expert
Here's what we are after:
- You have +6 months experience creating educational video content
- You are tech savvy and eager to work in a SaaS company
- You have experience working in or with customer success or education teams
- You have experience with innovation and experimenting with video education
- You're comfortable putting your voice and face online!
- You are a confident and clear English speaker
- Video recording and editing knowledge (eg Adobe editing suite-Premiere Pro, Audition, After Effects, Screenflow)
- You're experienced in professional standard Audio recording and editing
These would be great:
- Knowledge of Learning Management Systems
- Knowledge of Online Community platforms (such as Insided)
- Experience working with Zendesk and Contentful
- Knowledge of Wistia and managing a YouTube channel
We're now a remote first company so this job can be based in our office in Barcelona or as a remote role in Spain. You'll be made to feel at home from the first moment, thanks to our thoughtfully designed remote onboarding. You'll get a €1,000 one-off payment to kit out your home office, plus €120 per month to cover any extra expenses. Other benefits include flexible working hours, a learning and development budget and private health insurance.
Think you're a good fit? Hit apply—success might be just around the corner 😉
- Today, more than 2.5M people from all over the world use Typeform. We celebrate the diversity of our customers, and we want our employees to reflect those differences. At Typeform, we're committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender, gender identity or expression, or veteran status. We strive to be an equal opportunity workplace.