One sunny Barcelona morning, two designers sat down to build a beautiful lead gen form for a bathroom company’s showroom. They ended up reimagining the data collection experience, and realized it was one idea they wouldn’t be flushing down the toilet. Today, Typeform is a team of over 300 people from more than 35 countries, with offices in Barcelona, Spain and San Francisco, US.
We’re building a world where brands, businesses, and their communities can have more personal relationships with the people who matter most. To do this, we give people the tools they need to have conversational experiences at scale—because meaningful relationships start with conversations.
From online lead forms and engaging quizzes, to face-to-face encounters in the office, help us build more meaningful relationships, one conversation at a time.
About the Team
Typeform’s product is highly versatile, its users and customers are very varied; different ICPs, different firmographics, etc. We can not possibly build every feature requested and our core product should not provide every possible feature, however we need to empower our own product development teams and external third parties to build inside and around our core product, extending its functionality and services.
About the Role
Here’s what you’ll do:
- Contribute to the definition of a “platform & integrations strategy” for Typeform, that considers the openness & extensibility of Typeform as a platform (by developing APIs, SDKs, Web-hooks, etc.), the integrations Typeform offers and what partners Typeform should have and now to support them.
- Organize and support the execution of the “plan” around rituals and teamwork methodologies that focus on continuous customer value delivery with thoughtful product decision making on what to build now (vs. what not), how to test / validate to avoid wasting time and resources unnecessarily and defining and measuring the outcomes (vs. outputs) with objective metrics.
- Make sure the Platform & Integrations product development team consistently releases customer value frequently and recurrently that improves predetermined metrics, as well as maintaining and supporting partners and (internal & external) developers to innovate with Typeform
- Help develop a good understanding of technology and its challenges, involving engineers in decision making and helping them align around key priorities with positive dynamics and constructive discussions.
Here’s what we’re after:
- Computer Science / Engineering BSc. and / or MSc.
- +9 years of working experience, with a combination of software engineering / technical jobs and product management jobs
- +6 years of experience in Product Management of which at least the last 3 years have been with broad responsibilities on building API-based products, developer platforms and / or app ecosystems
- Experienced in driving product initiatives to successful completion, resulting in business impact
- Experience in B2B products
- Experience with the startup phase of a product
- Proven team leadership and management experience of 10+ people
- Experience within a SaaS environment (Desirable)
- Fluent written and verbal English communication skills
Think you’re a good fit? Hit apply—success might be just around the corner 😉
*Today, more than 2.5M people from all over the world use Typeform. We celebrate the diversity of our customer base, and we want our employees to reflect those differences. At Typeform, we’re committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender, gender identity or expression, or veteran status. We strive to be an equal opportunity workplace.