Founded circa 2012 in Barcelona, Typeform was founded by two designers: David Okuniev and Robert Muñoz. Their mission? Make online forms a little more human. Today, Typeform works on the future of online forms. Powering your brand’s interactions with beautifully designed, professional-looking online forms that people just love. Create forms, surveys, quizzes (and so much more) to grow your audience, improve just about anything, and validate (or invalidate) your best ideas.
The most important interaction on the web is the exchange of information between a brand and its audience. And that exchange usually happens through online forms. We believe that even a utility like online forms should be remarkable. Our customers say they get more answers from their audience and even the occasional compliment. Make every interaction count.
Typeform is a team of nearly 200 people representing over 30 countries. Typeform is backed by fantastic investors – General Atlantic, Index Ventures, Point Nine Capital, RTAventures, and Connect Ventures. We have offices in Barcelona, Spain and in San Francisco, United States.
About the Team
Our Brand Studio team crafts Typeform’s brand, and helps position the company as the go-to option for building meaningful conversations at scale. We do this through beautiful design and unique user experiences.
Our team mission is to bring our brand to life. This happens through close collaboration with the whole company—from Product and Marketing to People Operations and Customer Success.
Typeform is entering a new stage and scaling quickly, and we’re looking for a Senior Designer to help us evolve our brand as we grow.
Here’s Laszlito, our Creative Director:
“Join our creative brand studio and start building compelling, conversational experiences that will connect with our audience and enrich our brand proposition. Here at Typeform, we believe that every interaction counts, and we make sure that the user is at the center of every experience we create.”
About the Role
You'll be a key contributor to the Product Marketing team, developing experiences to engage customers at the top of the funnel.
You'll collaborate with the Growth Marketing team to ensure we provide seamless journeys to our customers, from awareness campaigns to conversion and signup.
You'll contribute to the design journey, providing guidance and feedback on design performance, and brainstorming ways to get people's attention.
Here's what you’ll do:
- Champion empathy for people who use Typeform. Let their needs guide us to the best solutions on bringing people to our product.
- Help the product marketing team to develop data-informed designs that connect with our potential audiences, and help empower our existing users.
- Take full ownership of projects, from design brief to delivery.
- Work closely with your Brand Studio team and other designers to define, design, and iterate on the Typeform brand
- Provide feedback on design execution.
- Be comfortable working with ambiguity in a fast-paced environment.
- Carry out brand explorations to support brand-driven projects.
- Develop design standards, documentation, and processes alongside your team members to enhance our design practices.
- Work with Marketing Insights and data to understand the impact of campaigns.
Here's what we´re after:
- You have at least 7 years of digital design experience in start-ups or fast-paced environments.
- You champion conversion optimization.
- You champion design practices driving end-to-end projects.
- Knowledge in setting-up methodologies and processes for user tests on email and social media channels.
- Broad experience creating product marketing materials (social media, email, blogs, ebooks, and other channels).
- You are analytical and go to the core of problems. You base design decisions on qualitative and quantitative data.
- Experience applying design thinking experience to digital products.
- Advocating for and nurturing design systems.
- Your design work is organized, clean and polished.
As an extra bonus:
- You're used to working in cross-functional teams.
- You've got experience with the SaaS industry.
- You're skilled in HTML/CSS.
Think you’re a good fit? Hit apply—success might be just around the corner 😉
*Today, more than 2.5M people from all over the world use Typeform. We celebrate the diversity of our customer base, and we want our employees to reflect those differences. At Typeform, we’re committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender, gender identity or expression, or veteran status. We strive to be an equal opportunity workplace.