Founded circa 2012 in Barcelona, Typeform was founded by two designers: David Okuniev and Robert Muñoz. Their mission? Make online forms a little more human. Today, Typeform works on the future of online forms. Powering your brand’s interactions with beautifully designed, professional-looking online forms that people just love. Create forms, surveys, quizzes (and so much more) to grow your audience, improve just about anything, and validate (or invalidate) your best ideas.
The most important interaction on the web is the exchange of information between a brand and its audience. And that exchange usually happens through online forms. We believe that even a utility like online forms should be remarkable. Our customers say they get more answers from their audience and even the occasional compliment. Make every interaction count.
Typeform is a team of over 200 people representing 30 countries. Typeform is backed by fantastic investors – General Atlantic, Index Ventures, Point Nine Capital, RTAventures, and Connect Ventures. We have offices in Barcelona, Spain and in San Francisco, United States.
About the Role
In Customer Success, we inspire people to build the best typeforms they possibly can. That helps them make progress, and means they stick around for longer.
We’re looking for a customer-focussed Copywriter to join our Customer Engagement team in Barcelona. Working within Customer Success, you will be responsible for bringing the company’s voice and tone to our Customer Lifecycle Marketing, with a heavy focus on email and in-app campaigns.. You’ll get involved at every stage of content creation—from brainstorming to results analysis.
- Craft high-engagement copy for emails and lifecycle marketing campaigns to increase retention, expansion, loyalty and re-engage churned customers
- Create, review and edit copy to ensure it stays on brand, follows voice standards, and follows digital best practices
- Expertly simplify complex and technical concepts into audience engaging messaging
- Collaborate closely with Education, Customer Success, and Marketing to understand how people use Typeform
- Work with Typeform's team of copywriters to ensure consistency of brand voice and tone through all lifecycle communications
- Proactively recognize opportunities for new and better content
- 3+ years of copywriting experience
- Solid SEO understanding and how to use it to improve content performance
- Good understanding of tools such as Wordpress, Contentful, Zendesk or other content management system (CMS)
- Exceptional writing and copywriting skills
- Working experience in writing for lifecycle marketing programs, focused on email and in-app
- Strong experience in simplifying complex and technical concepts into audience engaging messaging
- Empathy for our users and their frustrations
- Great prioritization skills, you can switch focus quickly and deliver to deadlines
- Good understanding of different support disciplines, like content or social media. You understand how they impact each other and the user journey.
- Experience working with translators, freelancers, or localization specialists
- Excellent communication skills. You get ideas across clearly to people in different roles, from different departments
Think you’re a good fit? Hit apply—success might be just around the corner ;-)
*Today, more than 2.5M people from all over the world use Typeform. We celebrate the diversity of our customer base, and we want our employees to reflect those differences. At Typeform, we’re committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, colour, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender, gender identity or expression, or veteran status. We strive to be a more equal opportunity workplace.