At Typeform, we’re pretty obsessed with words. So obsessed, we’ve re-written this opening paragraph 47 times. It’s because we care about every single interaction. Those on our website, blog, support chats—and especially in Typeform, the product itself.
We’re looking for a UI/Product Copywriter who’s just as obsessed with words as we are. You’ll convey the company’s voice and tone in our web application, marketing campaigns, and Typeform Connect pages. You’ll get involved at every stage of content creation—brainstorming, researching, writing, editing, design input, localization, distribution, and analysis.
Here’s Steve, our Product Copywriter:
“This is a great opportunity to develop our unique brand voice, help people get stuff done with Typeform, and practice what we preach—make every interaction count.”
You’ll report to the Content Manager as part of the Brand & Product Marketing team. You’ll work with key people from Marketing, Product, and Creative.
What you’ll do
You’ll be the go-to person for all copy that appears in Typeform’s product—in-app messages, feature labels, menus, buttons, notifications, etc. Embedded in the product teams, you’ll collaborate closely with product designers to understand how people use Typeform, plan and refine content, suggest and make improvements, and more. You’ll make sure everything you write gets translated into the languages we support—and help define the voice and tone of the product.
Typeform Connect directory
Typeform Connect is the directory for all of the apps that integrate with Typeform. You’ll maintain the directory—adding new listings and optimizing existing ones—and ensure that all copy is in line with Typeform’s voice and tone. This includes thinking strategically about the how users discover and learn about integrations, and how those integrations help users achieve their goals.
You’ll provide concepts and copy for Creative and Product Marketing campaigns. You’ll team up with designers, strategists, and marketing specialists to create meaningful campaigns for new and existing customers. You’ll need to listen to our customers, and be open to feedback to give the campaign the best chance of succeeding.
- You’re a native English speaker
- You have exceptional writing and copywriting skills
- You have excellent communication skills. You get ideas across clearly to people in different roles, from different departments.
- You empathize with users and their frustrations
- You can prioritize and switch focus quickly
- You’re great at collaborating—you’re a good listener, problem-solver, and you deliver to deadlines
- You have a good understanding of different marketing disciplines, like content, social media, SEO, paid, email etc. You understand how they impact each other and the user journey.
- You’re proactive and recognize opportunities for new and better content
- You give really good feedback (and take it too)
- You fix processes that are broken and set up new ones if they’re needed