Tempus Ex is the technological vanguard for the sports and entertainment industry. Harnessing the latest AI, ML, and data science technologies from the autonomous driving space alongside unparalleled access to sports, entertainment and technology leaders, we have partnered with top global sports leagues, broadcasters, and gaming companies to bring sports technology into the 21st century.
Utilizing our unprecedented access, we R&D at the world’s biggest sporting events, developing a stack of cloud and edge compute ML systems which deliver bleeding-edge data sets for broadcast, gaming, fantasy, analytics, statistics, and much more.
Led by a team hailing from the sports and technology sectors, we are always on the lookout for the next generation of self starters driven by a desire to bring the Silicon Valley ethos of disruption and state-of-the-art technologies to revolutionize sports and entertainment. You’ll be in great company, counting alumni from Apple, BitTorrent, Facebook, Intel and Tesla as your colleagues.
We are looking for candidates who are passionate about transforming the tech and sports landscapes. We care that you are hungry to join a tight-knit, collaborative team that hails from all walks of life. We will give you the space to put your amazing skills to work at a breakneck pace, shipping products to millions of people who will have instant gratification.
We can’t wait to hear from you.
As a Site Reliability engineer, you will play a key role in establishing our initial tech stack, and have sway on architectural decisions. You are passionate about solving problems at scale, and go the extra mile to minimize latency.
This role really isn't about writing code at all (though some scripting will inevitably be necessary). This role is all about testing the limits of our deployments through load testing, fuzz testing, monitoring, etc. The SRE works closely with the DevOps engineer to ensure that our deployments perform well at all times.
- History of architecting high availability deployments. We’re passionate about adding more 9’s.
- Familiarity with cloud infrastructure providers such as AWS, Azure, or GCP.
- Experience with large-scale or real-time distributed systems.
- Experience load testing and identifying bottlenecks in cloud infrastructure.
- Experience with monitoring and alerting tools such as DataDog and PagerDuty.
- GENEROUS VACATION: Flexible PTO, mandatory 2-week minimum.
- HEALTH/WELLNESS: Reimbursements up to $200 per month.
- TRAVEL: We work in sports stadiums around the country, and will sometimes travel to events.
- FLEXIBLE HOURS: Productivity is more important than working a certain set of hours.
- HEALTH INSURANCE: Full medical, dental, and vision.
- 401(K) CONTRIBUTION: 401(k) plan with up to 4% matching.
- WORKSHOPS/CONFERENCES: We will reimburse expenses for one technical conference each year.
Tempus Ex Machina, Inc provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran status, or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, Tempus Ex Machina complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training. Pursuant to applicable laws, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records. And if you believe that you will need any type of accommodation, please let us know.