Tempus Ex is the technological vanguard for the sports and entertainment industry. Harnessing the latest AI, ML, and data science technologies from the autonomous driving space alongside unparalleled access to sports, entertainment and technology leaders, we have partnered with top global sports leagues, broadcasters, and gaming companies to bring sports technology into the 21st century.
Utilizing our unprecedented access, we R&D at the world’s biggest sporting events, developing a stack of cloud and edge compute ML systems which deliver bleeding-edge data sets for broadcast, gaming, fantasy, analytics, statistics, and much more.
Led by a team hailing from the sports and technology sectors, we are always on the lookout for the next generation of self starters driven by a desire to bring the Silicon Valley ethos of disruption and state-of-the-art technologies to revolutionize sports and entertainment. You’ll be in great company, counting alumni from Apple, BitTorrent, Facebook, Intel and Tesla as your colleagues.
We are looking for candidates who are passionate about transforming the tech and sports landscapes. We care that you are hungry to join a tight-knit, collaborative team that hails from all walks of life. We will give you the space to put your amazing skills to work at a breakneck pace, shipping products to millions of people who will have instant gratification.
We can’t wait to hear from you.
- Best idea wins: the team uses the best idea regardless of seniority.
- Thirst for knowledge and improvement: never stop learning and finding better ways to solve problems.
- Be a self-aware team player: recognize your role in the team to achieve our goals and help others.
- Teams are organized according to scrum/agile principles: engineers are given a chance to focus on the task at hand without undue distraction.
- Weekly sprints: we make small, achievable goals and strive to complete them.
How you can help
Join us to prototype consumer products that leverage this new data.
You'll help architect our mobile efforts from the ground up, have a say on which stack we commit to, and be a leader in building our engineering team.
- Experience with Swift 5
- Objective C and Xcode
- Expert with Grand Central Dispatch and iOS networking
- Advanced knowledge of AVPlayer
- Experience with SceneKit and AR a plus
- Experience working with small agile teams in a startup environment
- Experience with mobile games a plus
Tempus Ex Machina, Inc provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran status, or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, Tempus Ex Machina complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training. Pursuant to applicable laws, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records. And if you believe that you will need any type of accommodation, please let us know.