Juice Media, a Two Nil Holdings company, is an activation agency that uses a holistic approach to create profitable go to market campaigns – at scale. We provide clients with vertically integrated, unbundled solutions across acquisition marketing needs, from strategy & planning to execution and optimization & modeling/forecasting. Our clients represent best of breed brands across a diverse range of verticals and geographies.
In this role you will work alongside our Media Buying, Consulting, and Data teams. This is a hybrid role between AdOps and Trafficking. You will be responsible for trafficking media both linear and digital, setting up tags for performance tracking, troubleshooting, and providing data reporting You will work alongside the Traffic Specialist to ensure all traffic needs are met. You will also work with the media team to ensure the campaign set up is complete and accurate. Lastly, you will work with the consulting team to ensure client assets are delivered to all necessary parties.
This position requires strong technical skills, the ability to work at a fast pace, and the ability to adapt to all needs of our clients. It will be a challenging role but there are many opportunities to learn and advance your skills. We encourage collaboration and an environment for new ideas to be brought to the table.
- Organize and manage media trafficking efforts; ensuring campaigns are properly configured and executed in a timely manner
- Utilize dubhouse portals to manage client creatives and set up assets for campaign utilization
- Have a strong understanding of media planning and buying processes
- Field and execute tagging requests for media-side and consulting-side tracking; collaborating with the Media & Analytics teams to ensure optimal data delivery
- Collaborate with Media, Consulting, and Data teams to ensure quality in all operational logistics, reporting, data transfer, and technologies
- Troubleshoot and act as media buying software POC
- Traffic linear tv campaigns in media buying software as needed
- Create, develop and update media planning documents
- Assist with audience research and trending data reporting
- Bachelor’s degree is preferred
- Business-minded with strong written and verbal communication skills
- 2-4 years agency AdOps/Traffic department
- Must be detailed oriented and accurate
- Preferred knowledge of Mediaocean software
- Experience with DSP (e.g. The Trade Desk, OneView) is a requirement
- Experience with dubhouse portals (e.g. Fotokem, Yangaroo, Extreme Reach) is a plus
- Advanced experience with Microsoft Office products, particularly Excel (e.g. pivot tables, advanced formulas, VBA), is required
- Experience with 3rd party tracking tags is a plus
- Must be able to manipulate data and create reports based on data provided
- Must be well versed in PowerPoint, Word, and Outlook
- Exceptional organizational and problem solving skills
- Ability to prioritize workload and accurately perform multiple tasks in a deadline driven environment
- Ability to adapt to an ever changing set of team needs and be able to thrive in a fast past environment while meeting deadlines
As an employee you will enjoy:
- Competitive compensation package
- Unlimited paid time off policy
- 13 Company holidays
- Flexible working hours
- Benefits (Health, Dental, Vision, Life Insurance, 401k, Flexible Spending Account and more)
- Company paid Parental leave
- Fitness reimbursement
- Catered lunches and stocked kitchen with fresh fruit, snacks, premium coffee & tea, and cold brew coffee (when working at the office is back)
- Ongoing learning and development for employees
- Team events and outings
About Two Nil Holdings:
Two Nil Holdings is an emerging global marketing services network. Our focus is on leveraging experience and technology to provide meaningful business and consumer insights to enable our clients to effectively scale. TNH operates through its three business units (TWO NIL, Juice Media, GlitchAi) as we combine the strategic excellence of a consultancy with media planning & buying, and decision making supported by advanced analytics. Founded in Los Angeles, we work with brands across the globe to drive business outcomes. We are committed to building an inclusive & equitable culture where everybody has a meaningful voice and growth opportunity.
Two Nil Holdings and its subsidiaries are equal opportunity employers. Qualified candidates will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, mental or physical disability, and genetic information, marital status, citizenship status, military status, protected veteran status or any other category protected by law.