TWO NIL is a growth consultancy that uses a holistic approach to create profitable go to market campaigns – at scale. We provide clients with vertically integrated, unbundled solutions across their acquisition marketing needs, from strategy & planning to execution and optimization & modeling/forecasting. Our clients represent best of breed brands across a diverse range of verticals and geographies.
We value trust, transparency and team - we continuously train, mentor and invest in our people. You will play a vital leadership role to ensure this belief is consistent and executed while building and implementing HR best practices for the company. We are growing rapidly and looking for someone who can help shape and support the next stage of our growth.
We are looking for a skilled Accounting professional to assist the Senior Staff Accountant and Director of Finance with managing all general ledger accounting and the accurate and timely financial management of our company. This individual will be a detail and customer service oriented self-starter, proactive and a strategic problem solver.
- Understand underlying business and related processes as foundation for responsibilities.
- Manage all extensive accounting tasks including but not limited to accounts receivables, accounts payables, and payroll
- Prepare various balance sheet account reconciliations. (Bank, Credit Card, AR, AP, Fixed Assets, Prepaid…etc)
- Assist with the preparation of monthly financial statements, including income statements, balance sheets, and various management reports and other analysis
- Prepare monthly sales entries, ensuring revenue accounts are reported accurately
- Develops and implements accounting procedures by analyzing current procedures; recommending changes.
- Research and respond to inquiries from employees, managers, senior management and others related to accounts payable, payroll, commission calculations, and/or deductions
- Maintain adequate internal controls within the accounting processes to ensure well documented, accurate and timely financial reporting.
- Bachelor's degree with a focus on Accounting or Finance
- 3+ years of Accounting Experience preferably in the Media or Entertainment industry
- Strong Microsoft Office skills, particularly Microsoft Excel
- Ability to operate effectively under tight time constraints and be highly self-motivated
- Highly detail-oriented
- Exceptional interpersonal, problem-solving and organizational skills
- Intellectual curiosity to understand the WHY behind everything with the desire to learn
As a TWO INL employee, you will enjoy:
- Competitive compensation package
- Unlimited paid time off policy
- Flexible working hours and ability to work from home
- Benefits (Health, Dental, Vision, Life Insurance, 401k, Flexible Spending Account and more)
- Fitness reimbursement
- Ongoing learning and classes for employees
- Team events and outings
- Our team is working remotely due to COVID-19, this is subject to change
About TWO NIL:
Founded in 2011, TWO NIL is a leading growth consultancy with strategy, analytics, and media activation at its core, serving the top direct-to-consumer brands. TWO NIL provides clients with unbundled solutions across their acquisition marketing needs, from growth strategy to execution, media activation, optimization and forecasting. Headquartered in Los Angeles, California, TWO NIL is a trusted guide to corporations across the nation, including 23andMe, Bombas, Dollar Shave Club, Experian, Glassdoor, Blue Apron, RxSense, and many others. To learn more, please visit https://www.twonil.com/.