We are looking for a Senior Engineer - Android with extensive experience in developing & deploying Android Applications. This position requires a strong track record of architecting & deploying complex applications on Android and familiarity with the Android Developer Ecosystem. In this role, you will lead the development of TWO's mobile apps on Android. Challenge yourself and make a difference at TWO by breaking boundaries, and preaching performance, scalability, and engineering best practices across the organization.
Skills we are looking for:
- Highly proficient in Java / Kotlin
- Experience building rich data-driven web applications by consuming RESTful services and APIs
- Deep understanding of Android Platform Architecture, Native Libraries, Security, Memory Management
- Knowledge of Android UI Framework, Runtime & Application Framework.
- Domain knowledge and experience of software development on the Android system and have worked with multiple areas of Android SDK.
The ideal candidate will have:
- BS/MS in Computer Science (or equivalent)
- 5+ years of experience in developing Android Applications
- Experience with maintaining
- Developed (worked on, led, architected) multiple Android applications over the years
- Ability to understand and debug native code as well as performance tune mobile applications.
- Continuously discover, evaluate, and implement new technologies to maximize development efficiency