Twitch is the world’s biggest live streaming service, with global communities built around gaming, entertainment, music, sports, cooking, and more. It is where thousands of communities come together for whatever, every day.
We’re about community, inside and out. You’ll find coworkers who are eager to team up, collaborate, and smash (or elegantly solve) problems together. We’re on a quest to empower live communities, so if this sounds good to you, see what we’re up to on LinkedIn and Twitter, and discover the projects we’re solving on our Blog. Be sure to explore our Interviewing Guide and Instagram channel to learn how to ace our interview process.
About the Role:
The Producer will partner closely with Creative Leads and Creative Program Managers to manage creative development and production within all workstreams of Twitch Creative Marketing. You focus on the “what” and “how” of bringing creative to life, ensuring the output for campaigns, branding, and asset requests are delivered on time, on budget, and at the highest level of quality possible.
- Manage creative development for Creative campaigns across product marketing, content marketing, community marketing, brand, DEI, and more.
- Be able to produce work across multiple formats: digital, animation, photography, and more.
- Manage external partners through RFP, contract, and production phases of work.
- Drive key production decisions without delay, identifying and communicating blockers proactively.
- Recommend the best vendors and solutions for every project within budget and time constraints.
- Oversee day-to-day activities of the project team - including scheduling internal meetings, building and sharing timelines, and providing status updates on a regular basis.
- Manage appropriate archiving and recording of assets and corresponding usage documentation. Ensure usage of production assets is handled correctly.
- Help maintain consistent brand voice, expression, and visual styles in all deliverables.
- Minimum of 5+ years of experience producing creative work at a brand, product, and/or at an agency.
- Experience with production across photography, illustration, animation, and film.
- Accustomed to navigating the unknown — problem solving without all the details, proactively getting information and figuring things out and moving things forward despite constraints changing.
- Ability to own a budget and work collaboratively with business affairs to determine project risk and escalates issues as needed.
Location(s): New York, NY or Los Angeles, CA or Remote
Contract Length: 9 months (per length of service policy)
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at Twitch. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status, or other legally protected status.
Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
Pursuant to the Los Angeles Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
Our compensation reflects the cost of labor across several US geographic markets. The base pay for this position ranges from $65.00/hour in our lowest geographic market up to $80.00/hour in our highest geographic market. Pay is based on a number of factors including market location and may vary depending on job-related knowledge, skills, and experience.
Twitch values your privacy. Please consult our Candidate Privacy Notice, for information about how we collect, use, and disclose personal information of our candidates.