Twitch is the world’s biggest live streaming service, with global communities built around gaming, entertainment, music, sports, cooking, and more. It is where thousands of communities come together for whatever, every day.
We’re about community, inside and out. You’ll find coworkers who are eager to team up, collaborate, and smash (or elegantly solve) problems together. We’re on a quest to empower live communities, so if this sounds good to you, see what we’re up to on LinkedIn and Twitter, and discover the projects we’re solving on our Blog. Be sure to explore our Interviewing Guide and Instagram channel to learn how to ace our interview process.
About the Role
Twitch FinTech oversees the portfolio of financial systems that support Twitch’s finance, accounting, and tax operations. Currently, we are going through a multi-year business transformation program enabled with implementation of SAP S/4HANA and Coupa. As our SAP Technical Engineer, you will report to our Head of FinTech.
We're open to candidates working from Seattle, WA, Los Angeles, CA, or remote anywhere in the United States.
- Play the role of SAP technical lead, part of Twitch's FinTech team
- Manage technical design and custom developments
- Ensure adherence to the coding standards, perform code reviews, ensure adequate documentation
- Collaborate with partners, engineering teams, and with onsite/ offshore resources from SI partners
- Drive E2E technical solutions in collaboration with middleware, engineering and other IT teams within Twitch
- Coordinate with PMO to ensure delivery of critical project milestones
- Continuously evaluate and refine solutions to ensure they are efficient, high quality, agile and scalable
- 7+ years of experience in implementation of SAP systems; at least 3 years of experience in SAP S/4HANA
- Hands-on experience in technical coding in SAP S/4HANA (ABAP, UI5) for custom RICEFW developments
- Built integrations between SAP and non-SAP systems, including P2P and BI Reporting
- Experience in different integration techniques - e.g. File-based, Web Services, SOAP and REST-based API's, etc.
- Experience in integration of SAP HyperScaler with SaaS/ Cloud applications
- Deep knowledge in HANA data modeling, HANA optimized coding, embedded analytics, Fiori App extensions
- Played technical lead role in SAP implementation programs; managed onsite and offshore development teams
- Experience using various project management tools like AirTable, Smartsheet, Lucidchart, or JIRA
- Techno-Functional, with functional experience in the realm of finance, order-to-cash, and procurement
- A team-oriented and collaborative attitude with the ability to foster cooperation
- Experience in digital content/ media industry
- Medical, Dental, Vision & Disability Insurance
- Maternity & Parental Leave
- Flexible PTO
- Amazon Employee Discount
- Monthly Contribution & Discounts for Wellness Related Activities & Programs (e.g., gym memberships, off-site massages)
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at Twitch. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
Pursuant to the Los Angeles Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
Twitch values your privacy. Please consult our Candidate Privacy Notice, for information about how we collect, use, and disclose personal information of our candidates.
Job ID: TW8106
Our compensation reflects the cost of labor across several US geographic markets. The base pay for this position ranges from our lowest geographic market up to our highest geographic market. Pay is based on a number of factors including market location and may vary depending on job-related knowledge, skills, and experience. Amazon is a total compensation company. Dependent on the position offered, equity, sign-on payments, and other forms of compensation may be provided as part of a total compensation package, in addition to a full range of medical, financial, and/or other benefits. For more information, please visit https://www.twitch.tv/jobs/en/#learn-more. Applicants should apply via our internal or external career site.