Twitch is the world’s biggest live streaming service, with global communities built around gaming, entertainment, music, sports, cooking, and more. It’s where millions of people come together to chat, interact, and make their own entertainment.
We’re about community, inside and out. You’ll find coworkers who are eager to team up, collaborate, and smash (or elegantly solve) problems together. We’re on a quest to empower live communities, so if this sounds good to you, see what we’re up to on LinkedIn and Twitter, get interviewing tips on Instagram, and discover projects we’re solving on our Blog.
About the Role
The Corporate Strategy team partners with Twitch's product and business leaders to lead high-impact projects and deliver best-in-class execution. From advising on our GTM strategy to evaluating new market and product opportunities, the Corporate Strategy team develops applicable recommendations to guide executive-level decision-making.
You will partner with Executive Leaders to define strategies to better serve and support women, multicultural, LGBTQ+ and other underrepresented creators on Twitch. You will report to the VP of Finance, Strategy and Corporate Development.
You can work in Seattle, WA; San Francisco, CA; or Los Angeles, CA.
- Architect and lead Twitch's creator diversity, equity, inclusion, and belonging strategy
- Manage complex working groups spanning product, marketing and content organizations
- Provide insightful recommendations in a data-driven, collaborative, and thoughtful manner to senior leadership
- Promote efficient action against recommendations
- 10+ years of experience in management consulting, corporate strategy, corporate development, business operations, or related roles
- Demonstrated hypothesis-driven orientation
- Structured approach to solving problems
- Built trusted relationships with executive leaders
- Experience working on multiple concurrent projects
- Experience crafting Diversity, Equity and Inclusion strategies.
- Medical, Dental, Vision & Disability Insurance
- 401(k), Maternity & Parental Leave
- Flexible PTO
- Commuter Benefits
- Amazon Employee Discount
- Monthly Contribution & Discounts for Wellness Related Activities & Programs (e.g., gym memberships, off-site massages),
- Breakfast & Lunch Served Daily
- Free Snacks & Beverages
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at Twitch. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
Pursuant to the Los Angeles Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
The base pay range for this position in Colorado, Connecticut and Washington is $193,700 - $262,000 yr and in New York City is $213,000 - $288,200 yr. Pay is based on market location and may vary depending on job-related knowledge, skills, and experience. A sign-on payment and restricted stock units may be provided as part of the compensation package, in addition to a full range of medical, financial, and/or other benefits, dependent on the position offered. Applicants should apply via Twitch's internal or external careers site.
Twitch values your privacy. Please consult our Candidate Privacy Notice, for information about how we collect, use, and disclose personal information of our candidates.
Job ID: TW7366