Twitch is the world’s biggest live streaming service, with global communities built around gaming, entertainment, music, sports, cooking, and more. It’s where millions of people come together to chat, interact, and make their own entertainment.
We’re about community, inside and out. You’ll find coworkers who are eager to team up, collaborate, and smash (or elegantly solve) problems together. We’re on a quest to empower live communities, so if this sounds good to you, see what we’re up to on LinkedIn and Twitter, get interviewing tips on Instagram, and discover projects we’re solving on our Blog.
About the Position
This role is focused on the conception, development and pre-production phases of projects, and will be pulled as needed into other phases of content production by New Development producers. The primary focus of this role is to own the tracking & management of individual projects, to be the “brain” of the New Development team, able to provide real time updates on all projects, and to be proactive in assuring New Development & Production teams reach their quarterly goals.
This position can be located in San Francisco, CA.
- Track progress of all ongoing projects in development across Twitch O&O Properties [Twitch Rivals, Twitch Gaming, and New Verticals] and update the appropriate project management grids, lists & systems in real time.
- Contribute creatively to format development and provide coverage/notes of projects and materials.
- Be proactive in data & market research to suggest new verticals and content opportunities.
- Attend meetings as requested to take and archive notes and distribute them to all relevant team members. .
- Follow up with your team to ensure that they are meeting the established deadlines and success metrics.
- Provide administrative support to New Development Team including individual team members as requested.
- 3+ years experience working in some form of media, content or production role; Unscripted development and/or livestream broadcast experience is a plus.
- Demonstrated ability to gather and synthesize deliverables, timelines and next steps and distribute across teams.
- Remarkable attention to detail, and an ability to thrive in a creative, deadline-driven environment.
- Proven ability to handle multiple work streams simultaneously.
- Strong knowledge of the livestream content universe and a passion for Twitch creators; Experience working with content creators is a plus.
- Fluent in Spanish or French (not mandatory)
Location(s): San Francisco, CA
Contract Length: 6 months
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at Twitch. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.