Twitch is the world’s biggest live streaming service, with global communities built around gaming, entertainment, music, sports, cooking, and more. It’s where millions of people come together to chat, interact, and make their own entertainment.
We’re about community, inside and out. You’ll find coworkers who are eager to team up, collaborate, and smash (or elegantly solve) problems together. We’re on a quest to empower live communities, so if this sounds good to you, see what we’re up to on LinkedIn and Twitter, get interviewing tips on Instagram, and discover projects we’re solving on our Blog.
About the Role
Amazon Interactive Video Service (IVS) is a managed live video service, within Amazon Web Services (AWS), built on top of Twitch Video. IVS powers the many companies that are using live video to uniquely engage and build communities, just as it does for Twitch, where more than a billion hours are streamed live each month.
As the Growth Marketing Manager, you will manage, scale, and improve our content, web, and event programs to increase awareness of Amazon IVS among developers. Reporting to the Head of Growth, you will facilitate creation of customer stories, industry pieces, and developer blog posts, coordinate event attendance/sponsorship, manage our calendar of growth activities, and oversee our developer web experience.
Bring your strong background in managing projects with multiple stakeholders, excellent communication skills, and a collaborative mindset to shape the future of live streaming.
This position can be located in San Francisco, CA; Irvine, CA; Seattle, WA; New York, NY; and Salt Lake City, UT; Remote US.
- Scale, measure, and improve our content program, working with internal/external partners and subject matter experts to facilitate content production.
- Migrate and maintain the IVS developer web experience, updating content and optimizing for conversion to sign up.
- Coordinate the Amazon IVS team's presence at various first- and third-party events and conferences, to support developer community efforts and AWS Marketing.
- Maintain a marketing calendar of all ongoing and planned marketing activities for Amazon IVS.
- Bachelors in Marketing or Communications or equivalent experience
- 3 or more years of marketing or project/program management experience
- Experience organizing and coordinating trade shows and other events
- Outstanding written and verbal communication skills for cross-functional collaboration
- Experience using data to inform and improve marketing programs
- Experience working with cloud software and services for developers
- Experience running a content marketing program
- Medical, Dental, Vision & Disability Insurance
- Maternity & Parental Leave
- Flexible PTO
- Amazon Employee Discount
- Monthly Contribution & Discounts for Wellness Related Activities & Programs (e.g., gym memberships, off-site massages, etc.)
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at Twitch. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
Pursuant to the Los Angeles Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
The base pay range for this position in Colorado, Connecticut and Washington is $127,100 - $172,000 yr and in New York City is $139,900 - $189,200 yr. Pay is based on market location and may vary depending on job-related knowledge, skills, and experience. A sign-on payment and restricted stock units may be provided as part of the compensation package, in addition to a full range of medical, financial, and/or other benefits, dependent on the position offered. Applicants should apply via Twitch's internal or external careers site.
Workers in New York City who perform in-person work or interact with the public in the course of business must show proof they have been fully vaccinated against COVID or request and receive approval for a reasonable accommodation, including medical or religious accommodation.
Twitch values your privacy. Please consult our Candidate Privacy Notice, for information about how we collect, use, and disclose personal information of our candidates.
Job ID: TW7208