Twitch is the world’s biggest live streaming service, with global communities built around gaming, entertainment, music, sports, cooking, and more. It’s where millions of people come together to chat, interact, and make their own entertainment.
We’re about community, inside and out. You’ll find coworkers who are eager to team up, collaborate, and smash (or elegantly solve) problems together. We’re on a quest to empower live communities, so if this sounds good to you, see what we’re up to on LinkedIn and Twitter, get interviewing tips on Instagram, and discover projects we’re solving on our Blog.
About the Role
As the Director of Content & Partnerships, SSAs you'll be part of the LATAM Content team - reporting into and supporting the VP of Partnerships LATAM on strategic programs and executive priorities. You will establish processes, oversee projects, Go To Market (GTM) Operations and staff, and work with the LATAM regional leadership team.
- Develop programs, and work with Partnerships Team workstreams and keep team members updated with next steps and deliverables
- Manage strategy and executive programs, from goal setting to leading operational frameworks
- Manage regional business operations: finance tracking, tooling, data analysis
- Create documentation and templates to support regional and operational needs
- Oversee execution of GTM, line management of GTM staff (incl. Training)
- Tools & Platforms: review Global platforms/tooling and support roll-out in LATAM
- Communicate the goals and best practices of Organizational Strategy internally through written, verbal and facilitated delivery of information
- Partner with VP Partnerships LATAM to develop strategic change programs to improve and further scale on initiative aligned with company values and leverage on tools and products
- Be a main contact for large accounts and B2B relations.
- Perform evaluation, contractual logistics and activation.
- Develop partner relationships that allow renewals and necessary amendments of existing contracts.
- Demonstrate account management skills. gather feedback, present to company partners, and propose solutions and next steps to remedy partner issues.
- Experience and ability to project manage complex programs with multiple levels within the company.
- You bring curiosity to tailor the best solutions for Twitch, rather than operating from a honed playbook.
- You can package and present complex analysis and provide recommendations to the team
- 6+ years of professional experience, with strategy, process improvement, planning and consulting in an expanding tech company.
- Background in Content, Analytics, Operations, Strategy or project management
- Familiarity with Twitch
- Previous employment in scaleup companies / establishing processes
- Previous employment in large process-heavy international organizations / environment
- Experience working with project management tools, CRM and Advanced Office Skills
- Experience in the Media, Gaming, Talent Management and Content Creator industries
- Written and verbal fluency in one (or more) other language(s) than English
- Amazon Entity, no wellness benefits
- Medical Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Pension Plan
- Maternity & Parental Leave
- Paid Holidays
- Transportation Benefits
- Childcare Assistance
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at Twitch. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Twitch values your privacy. Please consult our Candidate Privacy Notice, for information about how we collect, use, and disclose personal information of our candidates.
Job ID: TW7193