Twitch is the world’s biggest live streaming service, with global communities built around gaming, entertainment, music, sports, cooking, and more. It’s where millions of people come together to chat, interact, and make their own entertainment.
We’re about community, inside and out. You’ll find coworkers who are eager to team up, collaborate, and smash (or elegantly solve) problems together. We’re on a quest to empower live communities, so if this sounds good to you, see what we’re up to on LinkedIn and Twitter, get interviewing tips on Instagram, and discover projects we’re solving on our Blog.
About the Role
Amazon Interactive Video Service (IVS) is an Amazon Web Service that provides end-to-end video delivery and audience engagement tools to power live video experiences. IVS powers Twitch Video, one of the largest live video distribution networks in the world that delivers more than a billion hours of video each month. Our mission is to make streaming video technology available to anyone through IVS and to empower the creation of diverse communities through live video engagement.
As a Senior Customer Success Engineer, you'll build deep technical relationships with IVS customers and be a trusted advisor on their journey to build engaging video applications. Specifically, you'll support customers during their evaluation and integration of the IVS service and SDK's.
Your experience with mobile, video, and cloud infrastructure will be used to resolve both client-side and server-side video integration challenges. You'll advocate for customer needs, remove technical obstacles to adoption, and communicate engagement insights to broad audiences.
You will report to the Director of Customer Success Engineering and lead engagements with customers throughout Asia-Pacific. This position is remote and can be located in Taipei, Singapore, Japan, Korea, or Australia.
- Be the primary technical contact for onboarding and integrations with strategic customers
- Resolve integration challenges to expedite the launch of IVS-powered customer applications
- Ensure a smooth transition to AWS support teams following a successful customer launch
- Consult with Business Development, Account Management, and Solutions Architecture teams to communicate the value of Amazon IVS, evaluate IVS product fit, and forecast onboarding effort with strategic customers
- Create feedback mechanisms and advocate for customer needs to influence the development of new product innovations.
- Capture and share knowledge and best practices to the IVS community and AWS sales teams.
- Accelerate and simplify customer onboarding by creating technical artifacts including code samples, workshops, and demos
- 2+ years' experience in a customer facing role such as Customer Support, Solutions Architecture, Professional Services, Customer Success, or Technical Account Management
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Engineering or related field of study, or 12+ years of related work experience
- Fluency in English and one of the following languages - Mandarin, Korean, or Japanese
- 3+ years' experience in media processing, content delivery networks, and video delivery protocols like RTMP, HLS, DASH, and WebRTC
- 3+ years' experience architecting/operating solutions built using cloud technologies and infrastructure-as-code.
- Masters Degree in Computer Science, Engineering or related field of study
- Experience working as part of a sales team to increase customer satisfaction, exceed customer expectations, and accelerate product adoption
- Medical Insurance
- Health Checkups
- Pension Plan
- Maternity & Parental Leave
- Paid Time Off & Holidays
- Amazon Employee Discount
- Monthly Contribution & Discounts for Wellness Related Activities & Programs (e.g., gym memberships, etc.)
- Free Snacks & Beverages
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at Twitch. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Job ID: TW7130