Launched in 2011, Twitch is a global community that comes together each day to create multiplayer entertainment: unique, live, unpredictable experiences created by the interactions of millions. We bring the joy of co-op to everything, from casual gaming to world-class esports to anime marathons, music, and art streams. Twitch also hosts TwitchCon, where we bring everyone together to celebrate, learn, and grow their personal interests and passions. We’re always live at Twitch. Stay up to date on all things Twitch on LinkedIn, Twitter and on our Blog.
About the Role
Reporting to the Director of Corp FP&A, we are looking for a motivated Senior Financial Analyst to join Twitch's Corporate FP&A team. You will work closely with various partners including Finance, Accounting, and Amazon Corp teams to address challenges that directly impact Twitch's financial metrics. You will also support the forecast consolidation process, deliver management reporting, and use planning systems to expand data-driven decision making. The successful candidate will design new processes, enhance existing reports, and build new models that provide actionable insights to the levers of the business.
This role, based in San Francisco, will produce analysis and reports that directly contribute to decisions by our executive team, CFO, and all levels of finance leadership. If you're passionate about finding insights that enhance productivity and improve financial results, come join us!
- Assist in preparing annual operating plans, quarterly forecasts, and develop financial insights to ensure effective financial management.
- Help manage advanced reporting, analytics and dashboards that provide relevant insights into the levers of the business.
- Coordinate forecast inputs from several teams, including process management through Finance system and spreadsheet-based data gathering and alignment of key assumptions and drivers
- Support employee expense forecasting, budgeting and reporting, including devising new, innovative models and methodologies in response to changing business conditions.
- Drive standardization and enhancement of our financial planning system to improve efficiency and meet team needs
- Work with multiple teams to develop, and continuously improve, solutions that accelerate cycle times, alleviate cumbersome manual processes, and ensure financial results are accurate
- Bachelor's degree in Finance, Economics or Business major
- Typically 3+ years of experience, including a minimum of 1 years experience in a Corporate FP&A role
- Excel (can perform complex functions) modeling and data analysis
- Experience using enterprise planning systems (e.g. Cognos TM1, Oracle Hyperion or SAP) for analysis and reporting
- Move quickly through vast amounts of data and make relevant recommendations
- Strong attention-to-detail, written and communication ability
- Experience with Tableau and SQL
- Experience with Finance Systems implementation (Cognos TM1, Oracle OFA, SAP, and/or Anaplan)
- Previous start-up experience
- Medical, Dental, Vision & Disability Insurance
- Maternity & Parental Leave
- Flexible PTO
- Amazon Employee Discount
- Monthly Contribution & Discounts for Wellness Related Activities & Programs (e.g., gym memberships, off-site massages, etc.)
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at Twitch. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status, or other legally protected status.
Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
Job ID: TW6573