Launched in 2011, Twitch is a global community that comes together each day to create multiplayer entertainment: unique, live, unpredictable experiences created by the interactions of millions. We bring the joy of co-op to everything, from casual gaming to world-class esports to anime marathons, music, and art streams. Twitch also hosts TwitchCon, where we bring everyone together to celebrate, learn, and grow their personal interests and passions. We're always live at Twitch. Stay up to date on all things Twitch on LinkedIn, Twitter and on our Blog.
About the Role:
Amazon Interactive Video Service (IVS) is a managed live video service, within Amazon Web Services (AWS), built on top of Twitch Video. As one of the largest live video networks, IVS powers companies using live video to uniquely engage and build communities, just as it does for Twitch, where a billion+ hours are live streamed monthly.
You will report to the Director, Growth Product, in a newly formed growth function, and discover areas to fuel IVS growth through data-driven insights. You will map the customer journey to identify needle movers that increase lifetime value, and delve into these through customer studies, and quantitative analyses. You will work with IVS teams to prioritize and guide execution of growth programs you identify. If you excel in bringing creativity and a metrics oriented mindset, come join us! You will work in San Francisco, CA (Bay Area) preferred, Seattle (WA), Salt Lake City (UT), or US-Virtual.
- Analyze demand signals, conduct segmentation/ cohort analysis, to determine lifetime value, and growth levers
- Measure satisfaction and identify gaps across customer lifetime (features, price, trial, integration, expansion, etc.)
- Develop product funnel, and build a strategy to reduce churn and win-back
- Create a growth roadmap with IVS teams (Data Science, Product, Engineering, etc.) to close gaps
- Design and run experiments for retention campaigns (email, in product/console), and measure outcomes
- 3+ years in growth product management, biz ops, or growth analytics for enterprise cloud/API software
- Performed research (surveys, interviews ) to id insights on satisfaction and map customer journeys
- Experience conducting complex quantitative analyses on usage data to identify trends
- Took data insights and translated into actions that impacted results
- 2+ years at a top tier strategy consulting firm
- Bachelors in computer science, engineering, mathematics, or a related technical discipline
- MBA or Master's degree in product management, strategy, or finance
- Command of business intelligence tools to analyze complex data; competence with SQL (basic queries)
- Medical, Dental, Vision & Disability Insurance
- 401(k), Maternity & Parental Leave
- Flexible PTO
- Commuter Benefits
- Amazon Employee Discount
- Monthly Contribution & Discounts for Wellness Related Activities & Programs (e.g., gym memberships, off-site massages, etc.),
- Breakfast, Lunch & Dinner Served Daily
- Free Snacks & Beverages
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at Twitch. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status, or other legally protected status.
Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
Pursuant to the Los Angeles Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
The base pay range for this position in Colorado, Connecticut and Washington is $151,200 - $204,600 yr and in New York City is $166,300 - $225,000 yr. Pay is based on market location and may vary depending on job-related knowledge, skills, and experience. A sign-on payment and restricted stock units may be provided as part of the compensation package, in addition to a full range of medical, financial, and/or other benefits, dependent on the position offered. Applicants should apply via Twitch's internal or external careers site.
Workers in New York City who perform in-person work or interact with the public in the course of business must show proof they have been fully vaccinated against COVID or request and receive approval for a reasonable accommodation, including medical or religious accommodation.
Twitch values your privacy. Please consult our Candidate Privacy Notice, for information about how we collect, use, and disclose personal information of our candidates.
Job ID: TW6343